Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 85

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan games points this week "gold pass"

  1. #1

    Clan games points this week "gold pass"

    Hi all, have question :

    Why again we see impossible challenge to complete? They include clan games points in this week but clan games start NEXT week with new weekly challenges. Better this week have other challenge, not that which can't complete this week.

    What you think? They promise change those stupid situation, and they do. But for what need again start repeat? 🤔

    Edit : Yes! The point is not whether we need to finish all the challenges or not, the point is why sacrifice one spot for a challenge for the sake of 2 hours.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; May 15th, 2019 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Find good translate my idea

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    64
    You can do them all season and you don’t need all of them to get 2600 points....... as has already been said eleventy billion times.
    Started playing Jan 2019
    Convert from DomiNations
    Part of Sheepdogs - woof!
    TH10 - LOJY8UUP9


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Quali View Post
    You can do them all season and you don’t need all of them to get 2600 points....... as has already been said eleventy billion times.
    Yes, that's that one of million choice. But what if i want faster reach? I no see logic when put this clan game points. If new weekly start same time with clan games..

  4. #4
    New Bloke/Chick
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    41
    The clan games will start before the next set tasks will come, and there is only a set amount of points u can get in clan games. So if u hypothetically get all Ur clan game points before next set tasks come u will not be able complete this task, so they have to keep it now than later

  5. #5
    TheConfuzed1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In Exile
    Posts
    10,746

    Score 500 Points in Clan Games for 80 Challenge Points...

    Really Super Cell? ...Really?
    https://ibb.co/z42Nx8K
    https://ibb.co/VWF9Sjg
    Last edited by TheConfuzed1; May 15th, 2019 at 04:39 PM.

  6. #6
    Forum All-Star Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,474
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Yes, that's that one of million choice. But what if i want faster reach? I no see logic when put this clan game points. If new weekly start same time with clan games..
    If you want faster reach, you should have completed all of the daily tasks and the previous two sets of challenges. Then you would just need two 80 point challenges to be maxed. I need two war stars tonight to finish up my last from the previous two sets, did the remove obstacles by clearing the tall grass on my builder bases, and am halfway through destroying 3 gold storages. So, by this evening, I will have 2600 points and have no need of any of the other challenges.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

  7. #7
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,730
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Hi all, have question :

    Why again we see impossible challenge to complete? They include clan games points in this week but clan games start NEXT week with new weekly challenges. Better this week have other challenge, not that which can't complete this week.

    What you think? They promise change those stupid situation, and they do. But for what need again start repeat? 🤔
    It's not "impossible", just not doable for 6d 22h from launch. If it were added to next week's tranche it could become impossible. The task has to be added before Clan Games begin, otherwise some players might max out their Games medals before the challenge became available.

    Furthermore, there are enough points available for almost everyone to reach the end of the track today, so I don't see any reason throw the toys out of the pram.

  8. #8
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    166
    You don't even need to complete the Clan Games challenge to reach 2600.
    But gotta whine for the sake of whining.

  9. #9

    Edit

    Quote Originally Posted by TheConfuzed1 View Post
    Really Super Cell? ...Really?
    https://ibb.co/z42Nx8K
    https://ibb.co/VWF9Sjg
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    It's not "impossible", just not doable for 6d 22h from launch. If it were added to next week's tranche it could become impossible. The task has to be added before Clan Games begin, otherwise some players might max out their Games medals before the challenge became available.

    Furthermore, there are enough points available for almost everyone to reach the end of the track today, so I don't see any reason throw the toys out of the pram.
    https://ibb.co/Wkkj64S
    https://ibb.co/HF7zdZt

    New challenges start 6 d 13 h from now
    Clan games start 6 15 h from now.

    I see that can easy that add in next week challenges.

    I want say not so much about point, like i don't see logic why they do that!

    We play different styles, and every count own point how want. And if game make deal, deal must be normal, not like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    If you want faster reach, you should have completed all of the daily tasks and the previous two sets of challenges. Then you would just need two 80 point challenges to be maxed. I need two war stars tonight to finish up my last from the previous two sets, did the remove obstacles by clearing the tall grass on my builder bases, and am halfway through destroying 3 gold storages. So, by this evening, I will have 2600 points and have no need of any of the other challenges.
    Thats your style game, with others my mini i don't play every day. With main I also today have 2.6 k Want complete all weekly task in one day with boost on mini. But here I discus not so much about points, i use points only show like etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyH4oBG View Post
    You don't even need to complete the Clan Games challenge to reach 2600.
    But gotta whine for the sake of whining.
    Yes i know it.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; May 15th, 2019 at 05:02 PM.

  10. #10
    Forum Legend wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    9,933
    darian described it last season why it is that way. i am looking for the post.



    edit:
    it was pretty same post like he did on reddit.

    Last edited by wotanwaton; May 15th, 2019 at 05:06 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •