Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan games points this week "gold pass"

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    OP has a legitimate point.

Why have the clan games task early when it could be swapped with one of the tasks that are revealed 2 hours before clan games start?

Seems like an oversight.
    Check the rest of this thread - as far as has been posted, not everyone gets the challenges on the same time, or so it seems

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    Check the rest of this thread - as far as has been posted, not everyone gets the challenges on the same time, or so it seems
    2 hours before or 2 hours after wouldn't really make much difference, how many players would max points in the first few hours?
    Engineered for success
    Engineered to win
    Winning is life
    Tiger blood

2 hours before or 2 hours after wouldn't really make much difference, how many players would max points in the first few hours?
    The ones that would be on here the next minute complaining about not being able to complete it. Not many, but enough. At least one poster reported a 13 hour difference in challenge refresh time between their multiple accounts. Maybe supercel knows something we don't.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I agree it wouldn't make a huge difference, but would argue it also makes very little difference to have the task unlock early. Given a choice between the two I think it is a close call when it is only a couple hours, but I think I'd go with unlocking it days early rather than hours late.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Yes, that's that one of million choice. But what if i want faster reach? I no see logic when put this clan game points. If new weekly start same time with clan games..
    If you want it faster then you are failing hard at it
    I accomplished the full points way before that challenge was even available.

Gotta try harder m8