Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 85

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan games points this week "gold pass"

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazatin18 View Post
    It's already possible to get 2600 points by today. The clan games one isn't necessary to complete the requires points.
    In my main acc i all ready done with those points, but with mini not. Different ppl play different styles. Don't think all play same

    Quote Originally Posted by Zikura View Post
    Yes we can do it in next week, but every one need to unlock all the perks as soon as possible, so itís not nice to give an impossible task. Itís like a challenge which is not unlocked yet.
    Yes! Million time Yes! Why? Etc i can complete other challenge and receive 80 pt. And 80 pt it's not small ammount.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; May 15th, 2019 at 07:09 PM.

  2. #22
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    700
    Not all challenges can be completed by everyone. Maxed players can’t complete upgrade challenges for example. But since not all challenges need to be completed to reach 2600 points this matters not a jot. Why don’t folks get this? Lol

  3. #23
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by Zikura View Post
    Yes we can do it in next week, but every one need to unlock all the perks as soon as possible, so itís not nice to give an impossible task. Itís like a challenge which is not unlocked yet.
    If you want to unlock the perks as soon as possible then use gems...you do know you can unlock the hero skin on the 1st day via gemming, right?
    Don't get why so many are whining and complaining about an 80 point challenge.

  4. #24
    Forum Hero Warios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    7,969
    Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    If you want to unlock the perks as soon as possible then use gems...you do know you can unlock the hero skin on the 1st day via gemming, right?
    Don't get why so many are whining and complaining about an 80 point challenge.
    People have a right to comment on something they don't like in the game, even if you don't think it is an issue. No need to call them whiners.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h






  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Over there ---->
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    People have a right to comment on something they don't like in the game, even if you don't think it is an issue. No need to call them whiners.
    You're absolutely right.

    Also, several players have suggested that there is no problem with the clan game challenge, and would not like SC to make a change regarding this, as is their right. Count me among that group.

  6. #26
    Everyone saying that this decision was justified since clan games start before the next challenges unlock, is wrong.

    Clan games start in 6d 12h. The next set of season challenges open in 6d 10h —> Correct me if I’m wrong but clan games start after the challenges begin. I understand how it could upset some if clan games started before, they finish their cg limit, and miss out on season challenge. But this is simply not the case here.

    Theres absolutely no reason this 500 cg points challenge should have been started in this set of challenges. None.

  7. #27
    Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    9,345
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    The point is not whether we need to finish all the challenges or not, the point is why sacrifice one spot for a challenge for the sake of 2 hours.
    I assume, that SuperCell has looked at the data and found that a significant number of highly active players actually manage to max out their Clan Games points in less than 2 hours.

    I also assume that it is harder to push the Clan Games starting point by 2 hours .. which would have been the better "fix".

    /Affront
    TH12-62/63/33|BH9-16.16.16.17.16.18.16.16.16.16.1/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    I assume, that SuperCell has looked at the data and found that a significant number of highly active players actually manage to max out their Clan Games points in less than 2 hours.

    I also assume that it is harder to push the Clan Games starting point by 2 hours .. which would have been the better "fix".

    /Affront
    There is no need to push clan games by 2 hours. The weekly challenges already begin before clan games.
    That is why starting that challenge this week is pointless at best.

  9. #29
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,300
    Quote Originally Posted by OverAndOut View Post
    There is no need to push clan games by 2 hours. The weekly challenges already begin before clan games.
    That is why starting that challenge this week is pointless at best.
    Yeah mine's the same, for me the new challenges spawn an hour before the start of clan games. Is it possible that not everyone's challenges spawn at the same time?

  10. #30
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,068
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Yes, that's that one of million choice. But what if i want faster reach? I no see logic when put this clan game points. If new weekly start same time with clan games..
    You can max out your challenge rewards without doing any of the most recently released monthly challenges. If you did all previous daily and monthly challenges, you only needed 2 sets of daily challenges to reach max. (maybe 3...)

    So complaining that you can't max fast because you can't do this challenge yet is st....errr...not very reasonable.
    My attacks are always awesome...just not necessarily in a good way.

    If you disagree with me, you are being toxic. If I disagree with you, I'm just speaking the truth.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •