Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finding the sweet spot for Reg wars

Quote Originally Posted by alcusmc View Post
    Thanks for giving your opinion to my question this was why i started this thread. We would like to here some other educated opinions too please to the question. I guess my real question is wheres the biggest pool of clans warring at in the 10-25 man rosters we have tons of th10s and 9s and its its easy to find th8 and under fillers, but we wonder is there a larger pool in the TH12-10 range or 11-9 or 10-9 and 8 fillers?
    I suspect there are more th12-10. There certainly are in cwl.

But as greatpuma said its also about your "built for war". The war matching and the war map/gold weight seem to have been getting further and further apart for a couple of years. If your bases are non standard they might fail to match regardless of level. Another clan with similar gold weights might not be a match at all under the current MM
    For info on CWL see: CWL survival guide and data posts: 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other)
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Thanks for giving your opinion to my question this was why i started this thread. We would like to here some other educated opinions too please to the question. I guess my real question is wheres the biggest pool of clans warring at in the 10-25 man rosters we have tons of th10s and 9s and its its easy to find th8 and under fillers, but we wonder is there a larger pool in the TH12-10 range or 11-9 or 10-9 and 8 fillers?
    As I stated earlier, your OP says you are using higher town halls because "...the wars are unchallenging..."

The wars are unchallenging because you are engineered to match newbs and poor attackers. If you want more challenging wars, stop engineering to match crappy clans. It's as simple as that.

If, on the other hand, it's not really a challenge you are looking for but the ability to beat up on higher level town halls in clans where they attack at a 50% rate and don't know what they are doing then by all means continue to look for that sweet spot. It won't make your wars more challenging though.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; May 17th, 2019 at 12:28 PM.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH7-11
    Official sister clan to Ancient Hunters
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 39/40 heroes
    TH11 - doug 50/40/20 heroes

Troll Food
    Yeah I'm thinking 33% between 12,11,10s is the spot between 10-25 man rosters TH9 down is irrelevant since the seiges and high lvl CC troops available.

Yeah I'm thinking 33% between 12,11,10s is the spot between 10-25 man rosters TH9 down is irrelevant since the seiges and high lvl CC troops available.
    You don't have to be that heavy in 12s. We routinely run 1 to 3 12s in 15 v 15 and 10 v10. Rest heavy 11s and 10s with maybe one 9. Rarely more than 30 minute search. Often less.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

we war with th10s at top (4-6), another 5-6 th9s, 5-6 th8s, and 1-2 th7s. we have just ordinary guys playing. no engineers and roster is not intentionally engineered. just where our bases are for guys in a clan.

we have done 15, 20, 25, 30 player wars. just who was available that war. I think breakdown is roughly 1/3 10s, 1/3 9s, 1/3 8s with one or two 7s.

matching has been fast. 15-30 minutes and matches have been even as far as base number and range of th levels. sometimes we hit the defenseless 11 clans. Free 3 stars and seen their 11 choke hitting 10s

but for most part 1/3 10, 1/3 9, 1/3 8 with a couple 7s has been fast and fair matching. i'd call that a sweet spot