Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Dispelling a few untruths about the Builder Base

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by lrl View Post
    ...quoting me in Threads...
    If you don't want to be quoted, don't post. It's a public forum, comments are fair game.

I have every right to tell him to not voice his opinions directly to me that's called harassment and I will report him if he keeps messaging me privately about his opinions and if he keeps quoting me in Threads.

Also I no longer want to talk to you or or have you reply to my threads with quotes or I will report you for harassment if it continues.
    You might want to check your facts.
    Your quotes don't belong to you, hence I can use them to indicate a direct reply to something you posted. That's not called harassment, that's called 'answer'.
    But sure, I won't reply to you, if you wish, unless you state something like before. Not because I HAVE to, just I choose to ignore you for your behaviour.

If he PMed you with something uncalled for, send a message to the mods.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; May 21st, 2019 at 08:20 PM.

Mart Your avatar looks like a toilet seat I really feel like your opinions are something that I very strongly disagree with and I really wish that you would stop voicing them to me directly because I really disagree with your opinion’s and I don’t really think that they are a good idea and also builder bass is the bes your avatar looks like a toilet seat I really feel like your opinions are something that I very strongly disagree with and I really wish that you would stop voicing them to me directly because I really disagree with your opinions and I don’t really think that they are a good idea and also builder bass is the best/
    Punctuation. It will make your insults easier to read. I appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

No non-public correspondence has been exchanged.
    Last edited by Martvol; May 21st, 2019 at 08:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.