Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: question about minimax...

Centennial Club

question about minimax...

It's been a long time since the th12 update came out. since then, the minimax have been eliminated from the game. I mean the real minimax, those without any defense. but these villages can still make wars. I think they should be banned from wars, at least until they place all the buildings of th-1 (so x bowls, hell and anything else for th11, not the eagle). Engineered accounts will always exist, but true minimax should be banned because there is no longer a chance to make them to counter who has them.
    just to say, i have 2 minimax. and i'll be very happy to destroy them if needed

was discussed with the th12 update and if i remember correct than it is ruled out to force those excisting engineered building their missing structures.

Centennial Club
    i know... so i started with "it's been a long time since the th12 update". in my opionion it's not correct that you can have something other cannot. maybe tomorrow sc decide that heros are maxed at lv30, but those who has heroes lv60 can use them. do you think it's correct? if you want to play multiplayer, you can. but not wars

Quote Originally Posted by rollo82 View Post
    i know... so i started with "it's been a long time since the th12 update". in my opionion it's not correct that you can have something other cannot. maybe tomorrow sc decide that heros are maxed at lv30, but those who has heroes lv60 can use them. do you think it's correct? if you want to play multiplayer, you can. but not wars
    I don't think it works like that with degrading heroes. Like no game would do something that drastic.

There is a better way in my opinion. It is to "increase" the war weight of the TH- this is could be the TH-1 idea. If you have a th9 your The lowest you can be is a th8. Which would mean that even without the defences your still ranked close to what it should be. However, all of this would be hard to implement as it would change EVERYTHING about war weight

Centennial Club
    you can't ask supercell to change the war weight because i think it's something really complicate... the sense of the post is: NOW you cannot build a minimax, you cannot have a th11 with 1 cannon. so, the one who has shouldn't be elegible for war

Quote Originally Posted by HaikaiShin View Post
    There is a better way in my opinion. It is to "increase" the war weight of the TH- this is could be the TH-1 idea.
    As discussed on lots of occasions , this 'war weight' = TH-1, is flawed. I'm a maxer, but all this would do is give maxers an advantage.
    Don't determine weight on the colour of a Town Hall, but on the true value of defences and offence that any given base has.

With reference to Minimax, it's weird. The Clash community seems to define this differently from other gaming genres.
    But hey....
    Why should SC ban offensively lopsided bases? (or defenceless or your version of minimax). Surely these players can 'adapt' anyway?
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 15 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Centennial Club
    it's simple: sc should ban (from wars) this accounts because NOW you cannot have one. my problem it's not with minimax, but whit the "new" update. i want a minimax, i can't. but if you have one, you can use it.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo82 View Post
    it's simple: sc should ban (from wars) this accounts because NOW you cannot have one. my problem it's not with minimax, but whit the "new" update. i want a minimax, i can't. but if you have one, you can use it.
    You cannot build a single cannon TH11 from scratch today! - TRUE
    Are static historic single cannon TH11s a huge advantage in random wars today in 2019? - No, they aren't.
    They used to be very useful, post March 2016, but things have changed.

So I fail to see the issue or problem!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 15 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    You cannot build a single cannon TH11 from scratch today! - TRUE
    Are static historic single cannon TH11s a huge advantage in random wars today in 2019? - No, they aren't.
    They used to be very useful, post March 2016, but things have changed.

So I fail to see the issue or problem!
    Correction: YES, they still are

Especially in our mixed clan where we want to give our lower TH and some who didn't get the meaning of 'NOT upping TH until you're ready' before TH8 ... a chance to develop and gain more insights and practice

We just had a TH11 with 50/50/20 heroes and TH11 level walls against us in a war. In war weight he was put opposite of a TH7. THAT is something that simply should no longer occur. Period. This number 13 of 15 ended up having over 90% on our number 1. Fortunately WE ended up with a 100% fair play win on their number 1 [chuckle - yes we were happy about that!].

I like those Bases without deff. 100% 3 Star for us or a lot of loot. I don't think they should be banned.
    If you want them to build their deff, just change the way War-Points are calculated.
    I would like to have it like this:
    TH1 = 1 Points
    TH2 = 1,000 Points
    TH3 = 1,000,000 Points
    TH4 = 1,000,000,000 Points

If a canon now has 20 Points for building and each level has 20 Points you can add this points to TH-Level-Points.
    Now the TH will be the first step to search a enemy.
    Each base with no defense got nearly the same war-points like a "bad" deff war-base and nobody will take that base into a war.

I hope I do not make a mistake, but something like that would be nice.