Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 98

Thread: question about minimax...

  1. #21
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    144
    ??? minimax are th11 with no defense, walls etc. the other are engineerde bases and they are legittims. supercel MUST ban (from war) those player that have bases that now you can't build. i don't understand your difficult in understand the problem. if you are th11 without inferno towers, no war. stop. you can make war if you are th10 with no inferno, but can't if you don't have x-bow.
    repeat, AS IS NOW for new players

  2. #22
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    144
    I forgot to say that surely it is not a difficult thing because the algorithm is the same that supercell uses to say that you cannot improve the town hall. the same
    Last edited by rollo82; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:37 PM.

  3. #23
    Millennial Club LordSk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    1,242
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo82 View Post
    supercel MUST ban (from war) those player that have bases that now you can't build.
    Yes you keep saying that, but you keep failing to give a good reason. Did you miss the part where many people said that those bases are no longer useful?
    <gone>

  4. #24
    Forum Champion Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    5,276
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo82 View Post
    ??? minimax are th11 with no defense, walls etc. the other are engineerde bases and they are legittims. supercel MUST ban (from war) those player that have bases that now you can't build. i don't understand your difficult in understand the problem. if you are th11 without inferno towers, no war. stop. you can make war if you are th10 with no inferno, but can't if you don't have x-bow.
    repeat, AS IS NOW for new players
    Okay so then by your logic someone is no longer a minimax as long as they've built one extra cannon, right? Or they've built just 1 wall piece?
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:52 PM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 40 | AQ 42 | GW 12 |

  5. #25
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,622
    If you want to get minimax out of the game, you need to come up with a solution that everyone can get on board with. Just banning/prohibiting war for thousands of accounts won't work.

    What if supercell gave every minimax account a free courtesy upgrade to max TH12? That would probably annoy some minimax players (I'm keeping a defenseless as an art project; I realize it's not useful for random spin wars any more), but it would eliminate the random spin war disparity.

    Edit: I'm using the broader definition of minimax than OP: a minimax base is a base that has the defenses of a smaller TH but leveled to a higher TH (e.g. the same number of cannons, archer towers, and so on as a TH7, but at TH10 and leveled up to 13 or whatever is max for TH10).
    Last edited by littledoctor; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:08 PM.

  6. #26
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Okay so then by your logic someone is no longer a minimax as long as they've built one extra cannon, right? Or they've built just 1 wall piece?
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSk View Post
    Yes you keep saying that, but you keep failing to give a good reason. Did you miss the part where many people said that those bases are no longer useful?
    answer to me: today, NOW, can you have a th11 with no walls? or with 100 wall? or with 1 x-bow or with 3 archer tower? no, you can't. if you try to update the th, sucercell tell you "you cant' upgrade if you don't buy this this and this".

  7. #27
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSk View Post
    Yes you keep saying that, but you keep failing to give a good reason. Did you miss the part where many people said that those bases are no longer useful?
    many. not ALL.

  8. #28
    Millennial Club LordSk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    everywhere
    Posts
    1,242
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo82 View Post
    answer to me: today, NOW, can you have a th11 with no walls? or with 100 wall? or with 1 x-bow or with 3 archer tower? no, you can't. if you try to update the th, sucercell tell you "you cant' upgrade if you don't buy this this and this".
    No you can not. What is your point?

    Quote Originally Posted by rollo82 View Post
    many. not ALL.
    Again, what is your point?

    Bottom line is that you think Supercell MUST ban lopsided bases from war. Even though they hardly are an issue anymore.

    So apart from the fact that Supercell MUST not do anything, it seems to me that you are requesting them to fix an issue that is no longer an issue.
    <gone>

  9. #29
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    144
    but IT's an issue! if you are in a clan with all th12, it's not an issue for you. but there are a lot of clans with th11/10/9/8. do you mean that only th12 should make wars? the point is that if you can't do something in the game, you can't face the other who can. and for clans without th11, minimax are a problem!
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:27 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by HaikaiShin View Post
    I don't think it works like that with degrading heroes. Like no game would do something that drastic.

    There is a better way in my opinion. It is to "increase" the war weight of the TH- this is could be the TH-1 idea. If you have a th9 your The lowest you can be is a th8. Which would mean that even without the defences your still ranked close to what it should be. However, all of this would be hard to implement as it would change EVERYTHING about war weight
    There is a better way, but that isn’t the better way. It would be much better to give a minimum total weight based on the hall level, rather than give weight to the hall itself. In other words, all th10s weigh at least as much as 90% of a max th9 or something like that. If you just give weight to the hall, that too severely punishes players who move to a new hall until they get everything upgraded and also players who are rushed. A minimum weight avoids all of that.

    Anyway, OP, do you really think defenseless bases give an advantage any more? I don’t see them often, but when I do I’m not seeing an advantage. The matchmaker has greatly improved.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •