Thread: Clearing the board

Clearing the board

Recently I've moved to a new hood and love it! Quiet and helpful but the only problem is there is no one above member doing derby so tasks cant be trashed and have a board full of very low points. I think in this position a member should be able to trash tasks if theres no higher rank playing

Is there a leader or co-leader that you could ask to make you all elders?
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

How did you happen to join that hood? What is the size of the NH and how many are opted-in the derby? What derby league is the NH competing in?

Playing a derby in which no one can trash tasks is no fun. It would force you to do only those tasks.
    Level 156
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Even though they're an active helpful hood they're very quiet but a lot of manners when help is given you do hear something then. I found them on fb about a month ago as I was co leader in an inactive hood so derby wasn't easy at times but had the run of the board and even got us up to expert league on my own but had to jump ship. Theres 9 of us in the hood 4 playing derby in rookie but noticed I'm the only one actually doing derby the other 3 are also members but not opted out. I love taking part in derby but not enough to buy extra task

If the leader won’t promote any members to at least elder to facilitate the ability to trash then you may need to keep looking for a good hood you’re happy with. Not having anyone to trash tasks that are too hard or time consuming is making it unnecessarily difficult for the team.

Yes definitely I'm thinking of looking elsewhere or starting on my own if I cant find the right hood