Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Something big on horizon??[ Discussion Thread]

Darian, yesterday:

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    The next major update for Clash of Clans is still on track for the first half of the year, and yes, we're aware of how close we are to the end of that first half.

There are some interesting features that'll be going into this next update, including BH9 and Blue Skies.

Trainee
    I think something like Poison Mortar will be add with BH9.

Quote Originally Posted by karamiuiq View Post
    I think something like Poison Mortar will be add with BH9.
    poison mortar leak and darian.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    How about hearing it from an official source. These are fake. We aren't releasing a poison mortar.
    I'm sure the idea came from something we've discussed previously. One possible idea we've discussed in developer meetings is possibly using upgrade trees for defenses. For example, using the Gear-Up functionality, giving the Inferno Tower a lever that lets you switch between an Ice mode and its normal Fire mode.
    But these have never progressed beyond just the "hey it sounds cool" stage of the discussion.

ďI have always thought in the back of my mind, Cheese and Onions. Do I have to spell it out?...c-h-&
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken1374 View Post
    He left out a new level for Goblins.
    He left out the new hero, The Goblin Duke...
    "There's a new iPad shaped hole in a wall somewhere on the planet tonight..."

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    Quote Originally Posted by NightsWatchMB View Post
    Umm, No I'm afraid it won't, the vast majority of players won't even notice it!
    doubt about that .. the vast majority of players is not in the forums (unfortunately)

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:218Trophies:5489
    L I S T E N T O M Y M U S I C
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh

...something did turn up for me:

At frst I only looked at the base and the defences, where they were placed etc.

only after the attack, did I notice the loot

and only when I posted in chat did I realise the cups !!!

It had pushed me from T1 to Legendary
    This raid got better, and better, and better each time I took a closer look.

So, yes, there was something big on the horizon, for me at least.

Have Fun
    TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; May 14th, 2019 at 09:40 PM.

high end TH12, lvl 216 60/61/36
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by aTh View Post
    doubt about that .. the vast majority of players is not in the forums (unfortunately)
    I don't know why you doubt it.

He is quite right, most players aren't interested in legends at all yet.

And while you are quite right that the vast majority of players aren't on the forums, the ones who are tend to be the most passionate about the game, the most active. So legends players are way over represented here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

And while you are quite right that the vast majority of players aren't on the forums, the ones who are tend to be the most passionate about the game, the most active. So legends players are way over represented here.
    Trust me i know about forums.. been here since 2013 and i agree that they are the most passionate and not really interested in LEGENDS but this does not mean that fixing the clouds is not a major update and won't be the major highlight in the upcoming update! at least in my opinion..

People should understand that having a league where players cannot attack for the already mentioned reasons needs a fix asap, regardless the popularity of the demand... is like selling a car without wheels... regardless if one person only complains about the fact that the car cannot be driven, the seller needs to fix it.... same here.. the game is all about attacking in pvp but yet again you cannot in Legends.. so why is there legends in the first place? that being said no matter what, i think that if SC actually fixes this issue it should definitely take the proper acknowledgment from everyone, especially the forumers as i am sure it is not an easy fix at all !!!
    Last edited by aTh; May 14th, 2019 at 10:25 PM.

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:218Trophies:5489
    L I S T E N T O M Y M U S I C
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh

Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    ...something did turn up for me:

At frst I only looked at the base and the defences, where they were placed etc.

only after the attack, did I notice the loot

and only when I posted in chat did I realise the cups !!!

It had pushed me from T1 to Legendary
    This raid got better, and better, and better each time I took a closer look.

So, yes, there was something big on the horizon, for me at least.

Have Fun
    TS
    That’s awesome, Tull! Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post

In our mixed-up mostly casual clan, we have two or three players who’ve been there, and who may go back when they aren’t in clouds forever. None of them are on forums, so I wouldn’t make that assumption? You never know.

Also hoping that as more players go to Legends, it lessens clouds in lower leagues a bit. I start to notice it when I get close to Champs 2, (I know, it’s nothing compared to the higher leagues but I’m just talking about my own perceptions of things) so it will be interesting to me, to see if I notice a difference when the changes are implemented, too.

Thanks for the pretty kitty, Icey!
    You're actually more blind than Soumil, and Soumil is literally more blind than a bat-Rad
    Much convince. Amazing argument. Very believe. Rad town. Cant scum.-NTRP
    why thank you <3 -Rad

Patience, OP. Itís next month anyway. Iím probably gonna wait a year till Iím th11!