Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Siege Machines!

If you allow TH11 to donate siege machines, the engineered TH11 will return. Remember? The ones with only a canon, giving you an unfair advantage over your opponent, since you draw weaker ones?
    Those accounts may rest for now (pretty sure some upgraded to TH12), but once TH11 could build sieges, they WILL return, unable to get created new player (since you can only upgrade your TH with all defs now).
    That would cause a MASSIVE fuss and outrage.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; May 14th, 2019 at 02:57 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by JaymzWWW66 View Post
    Why don't we have access to the king, queen, warden, and siege machines at town hall 1? I think that would make the most sense. That way everyone had everything from day one, would play for a week, and then get bored and delete the game.

If you want a siege machine, go to town hall 12. If you are unable to achieve a 3 star victory against a town hall of the same level as you, perhaps you should look into your attack methods rather than put the blame on someone else. Fun fact, higher level town halls are harder to beat. You need to practice to hone your skills.

A final point; people were getting 3 stars against town hall 10's and town hall 11's long before siege machines were added into the game.
    People were getting 3 stars b4 siege machines were added.... b4 a lot more was added (Fun Fact) show me war attacks from top tier players and pros 3 staring max bases (TH10 and 11) without them... ill wait
    Last edited by Hypnoped; May 14th, 2019 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnoped View Post
    People were getting 3 stars b4 siege machines were added.... b4 a lot more was added (Fun Fact) show me war attacks from top tier players and pros 3 staring max bases (TH10 and 11) without them... ill wait
    Instead of running your mouth how about you try a simple Google search next time so you don't look like such a fool?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ_xgxewJ8g&app=desktop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyI-mEQkifs&app=desktop
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; May 14th, 2019 at 05:59 PM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 56 | AQ 56 | GW 21 |

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnoped View Post
    Not sure what you are going on about with all that has been added to th10 and 11. There have been new troops and spells. Defense tweaks like removing heal block on infernos and nerf/buff cycles. But no additional defenses that i am aware of. Regardless, siege machines are here to stay and as they are the only unit unique to th12, i dont see them being given to 11s to build. They certainly arent going to rebalance to make them meaningless or get rid of them. If your clan doesnt have at least one th12 after almost a year of it being available, that's a poor decision on your part. You could have rushed a new account to 12 in less time that that.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22