| Log Spell - Spell Factory - TH 12 |

It's taken from Clash Royale.

Name: Log Spell

Cost: 20000(Lvl. 1)-25000(Max Lvl.)

*Max Level as decided will be Lvl. 3.

Housing: 2

Training time: 6 min

Damage: 100(Lvl.1)-300 (Max Level)

Attack Slowdown: 20% Reduced Attack Speed(Lvl.1)-60% Reduced Attack Speed(Max Level)

Description:
    This Spell is something your enemies would fear and so will their defenses. Made of Elixer this powerful spell when dropped over an area, large amounts of logs start falling from nowhere damaging the building and making them slower.

Effects:
    After dropping for 3 seconds logs fall in large amounts following which their attack speed reduces by 50% for next 3 seconds at Max. Lvl.

For Clan Castle Troops:

Only Ground units will be affected while Air units will be immune to the spell.

Exception:

Miners will be immune to the spell untill underground. If they come up on the ground while logs are falling they will also be affected.

Making It Fair:

Using the Log Spell continiously over the same spot does not affect the timer i.e. only a 3 sec attack slowdown is triggered for once.

Attack from the same spot can only be slowed again by log spell when all the effects of previous log spell are no longer active.

Does not reset Inferno Tower but provides some delays from furthur erruptions in DPS when at single.
    When on multiple target attack speed is reduced according to the level of the spell.

Eagle artillery shoots shells with some delay when affect by spell.

Furthur Explaination:

If say, somebody dropped the Log spell over some defenses and they are slowed down for 3 sec
    If he drops the log spell again over that area before the slow down timer ends then, only the previous slowdown duration left will be resumed.
    If he drops another log spell again over that area after the slowdown duration had ended then he could slow down enemy attacks for another 3 sec.

Attack Strategies:
    Use the spell when you army is in need for some minor help like for the X-Bow , when the inferno gets over your nerves or when you need some time before the eagle artillary fires again. Best used for nearby defenses so your army can take them down easily. It even allows you to manage the heroes for a while.

Defense Strategies:
    Place defensive buidlings near each other at some gap so the spell does not affect too many buildings simultaneously and heroes must not be placed very closed to each other.

Any ideas and photoshop support for the same is welcome!
    Last edited by MayhemWarLord; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:16 AM.

Senior Member That Little Trophy's Avatar
    Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Good concept of combining damage and slow down into one spell. The log is not really the th12 theme, but that's not really important. What about an EMP log? Some overloaded electric bars falling down? I like your idea, but you should give the theme a little twist.

Thanks for support.

Invited my friend with photoshop skills to this thread for some visuals.

Twist could be that continious log spells do not add-on to the reduced attack speed i.e. it remains only 3 sec.
    Also, damage caused by the spell reduces when multiple log spells are used over the same spot. Thus, the spell does not becomes OP in any case.

I'll think a bit about that EMP Log idea and get back to you.
    Last edited by MayhemWarLord; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:58 AM.

Millennial Club
    Like look we've got a Lightning and an Earthquake Spell. And then there's also this Freeze Spell. And Rage Spell for the troops to attack faster, making the defenses seemingly slower on the relative note. So massive showers of Logs serves as a Lightning/Earthquake, and for 100% Slow Down, we use a Freeze and sometimes Rage to speed things up.

Look the idea might be good, but needs work. Needs a new concept that other spells don't have. Maybe unique damage or something.

See this unique concept I made if you want...
    Shockwave Spell (Hyperlink)

Great idea, I won't put you down, but more uniqueness makes your spell better...
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

poison spell but for buildings

The main thread is edited. Please review the changes.

This Spell is a combination of Lightening and freeze but deal but less effective when compaired to both.
    This idea talks of a potential spell that if enters the game could be used to give limited boost to your army while still the battle is going on.
    Though it does not makes the army OP but gives them little boost.
    Last edited by MayhemWarLord; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:41 PM.

i think this would be cool but for them to have a chance I'd put the max amour of that spell to only 2 you can carry so you don't spam one after another and slow it down for momentum too much. it would be a max 6 seconds which would be plenty to take what you want and then the rest is up to you and your strategy. this would make players think more and work out the mind a little better than spamming it after the timer ended. but overall I think it would be a neat idea

Quote Originally Posted by FrontLineSmile9 View Post
    i think this would be cool but for them to have a chance I'd put the max amour of that spell to only 2 you can carry so you don't spam one after another and slow it down for momentum too much. it would be a max 6 seconds which would be plenty to take what you want and then the rest is up to you and your strategy. this would make players think more and work out the mind a little better than spamming it after the timer ended. but overall I think it would be a neat idea
    I don't think there any need to set limitations for this spell as there nothing of such sort for any other spell.

Neither people will go spamming this spell as it has 2 housing space and they have to carry other spells like heal/rage/freeze/etc.

But thanks for your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by MayhemWarLord View Post
    I don't think there any need to set limitations for this spell as there nothing of such sort for any other spell.

Neither people will go spamming this spell as it has 2 housing space and they have to carry other spells like heal/rage/freeze/etc.

But thanks for your opinion.
    I don't take time to think about much stuff so yeah you're right