Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: | Log Spell - Spell Factory - TH 12 |

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by FrontLineSmile9 View Post
    I don't take time to think about much stuff so yeah you're right
    Thanks buddy😉

Above the world, dropping wizards everywhere.
    I think this would be a great idea, but what if it was available at TH 11? I don’t know of any new spells at that level.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by AegarTargaryen View Post
    I think this would be a great idea, but what if it was available at TH 11? I don’t know of any new spells at that level.
    If not TH11 then it could be with TH12 / TH13 or maybe later.

Can't say when SUPERCELL would bring it in action!

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MayhemWarLord View Post
    This Spell is a combination of Lightening and freeze but deal but less effective when compaired to both.
    This idea talks of a potential spell that if enters the game could be used to give limited boost to your army while still the battle runs. Though it not makes the army OP but giving the little boost.
    Lol combination of Lightning and Freeze, I can see where this is going.... Going on a line similar to the design concept of my shockwave spell. That's relatively the same thing it does, doesn't it?

Come on, bring on something new, not something of similar design tempting me to almost say you copied....

Seriously, it's getting funny now but no just change and look for a new concept...
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MayhemWarLord View Post
    This Spell is a combination of Lightening and freeze but deal but less effective when compaired to both.
    This idea talks of a potential spell that if enters the game could be used to give limited boost to your army while still the battle runs. Though it not makes the army OP but giving the little boost.
    Look it really looks like that, boost your army while the battle still runs, seriously change this idea man...
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Ideabulb View Post
    Look it really looks like that, boost your army while the battle still runs, seriously change this idea man...
    Wrote the post before reading your thread.
    Then you invited me to your thread.
    When i read that thread even i found it to be something close to my idea but my idea is slightly diffrent.
    My concept is logs fall dealing damage and they create mess all around which reduces the attack speed of the defenses for some time.
    Last edited by MayhemWarLord; May 21st, 2019 at 05:07 AM.

Centennial Club
    Main thread updated with more information. Please refer to it before replying.