Thread: How to attack with full dragons(town hall level 8-9, it works 99%).

Fresh Spawn

How to attack with full dragons(town hall level 8-9, it works 99%).

Hello! Today I'm gonna learn you how to attack with full dragons, strategy that'll work better against town hall level 8 bases. First of all, this is the composition of your army:
    10 dragons
    2 lightning spells
    1 rage
    You gotta take out an air defense with the lightning spells. After that, you must put the dragons on the side of the other two air defenses which are left. Put the rage on the dragons and wait for them to destroy the entire base. It's gonna work all the times, on 99% of the bases. Maybe you won't be able to do it the first time, but practice makes it perfect. Good luck!

This is a strategy as old as time, lol.

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Wow, such a good guide(nope), but author didnt know that 2 lightning spells cant kill air def with equals lvl to your th (for example 2x 4lvl lightning (max for th7) cant kill air def lvl5 (max for th7). same with th 8, 9 ...)

Quote Originally Posted by shellyz View Post
    Wow, such a good guide(nope), but author didnt know that 2 lightning spells cant kill air def with equals lvl to your th (for example 2x 4lvl lightning (max for th7) cant kill air def lvl5 (max for th7). same with th 8, 9 ...)
    Are you sure about those lighting spells? The old days of having to take a quake for the low level dragon attacks are gone.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

My bad. But at 7th you still need quake. or 3 lightnings

Millennial Club
    TH8 you can use almost anything....but I never use lightning....no need. If you use freeze in the CC and max loons in the CC. Then a 3 star is almost impossible not to get. I use 9 drags, 1 hog, 1 wiz and the rest archers.

Pull CC, use BK for distrating CC while wiz and archers toast them. then use drags with Rages as needed and freeze. try to send the CC loons at the ADs. I always attack behind the blower so it can't affect you.

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    For th7 you need 3 lightning to take out an AD but this is not true for th8 onwards.
    At TH8 2 lvl 5 lightning can kill lvl 6 AD.
    At TH9 2 lvl 6 lightning can kill lvl 7 AD.
    At TH10 2 lvl 7 lightning can kill lvl 8 AD.
    AT TH11 2 lvl 7 lightning can kill lvl 9 AD.

My point in posting that guide was to show how old the attack strategy of using Dragons is. There's been A LOT of changes to the game since that was published at least 5+ years ago. For example when this was published TH7 didn't even have the same number Air Defense that it does today.

Level 17
    - 15,600/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 201] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Pro Member
    Th7 - x3 Rage or x2 Rage x1 Heal depends on level of spells and Drags. Zapping doesn't seem to be a 'go to' hear tbh.
    Th8 - Zap Quake or x3 Rage/Quake/poison
    In Both cases best seems Max Loons in Attacking CC.
    Donated high level Bat seems good for Th8 if have own decent poison.
    All depends on base being attacked.
    'Pathing' is a more slippery than that trixty Golum dude, Drags do dumb suff, can be a certain 3*, can be a disaster.....

3 rage is better