Thread: Donate barn and silo tools

Donate barn and silo tools

Would be awesome to be able to donate barn, silo, and land tools to our neighbors just we can do lures now ..also would be nice to be able to sale lures to our neighbors as well

Would create a new class of leechers going around from clan to clan just asking for BEMs. Might be a bit better if it was a forced limited volume exchange instead of an outright donation. 5 BEMs exchanged per 24 hours wouldn't affect BEM sales so much. But newer players with tiny barns and silos will benefit a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by urfavces1022 View Post
    Would be awesome to be able to donate barn, silo, and land tools to our neighbors just we can do lures now ..also would be nice to be able to sale lures to our neighbors as well
    I want to be your NH member 😍😍😍
    Maybe this feature need limitation that a member should be joined the Neighbourhood at least for 3 months before she/ he can ask the items.
    To avoid hop on-hop off players, example
    I join group A, request for donate : each 5 Silo/ Barn items, & then I left group. I join group B, C, & D.
    Nice idea

Quote Originally Posted by urfavces1022 View Post
    I think it would just cause more clutter in the chat area to see those requests pop up all of the time. It is bad enough when there is a moocher or two in the hood always calling out those famous words 'Anyone have.....' .

I personally like to make trade offers to balance my BEMs and SEMs. I think it is more fair that way for both players. So when it comes to expansion material, I would rather see some type of in-game expansion trade board offer vs want.... and published not just for the hood but out like the DD.
    Last edited by dtx725; May 20th, 2019 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HayDayBigfan View Post
    I want to be your NH member 😍😍😍
    Maybe this feature need limitation that a member should be joined the Neighbourhood at least for 3 months before she/ he can ask the items.
    To avoid hop on-hop off players, example
    I join group A, request for donate : each 5 Silo/ Barn items, & then I left group. I join group B, C, & D.
    Nice idea
    Hey Iím a leader of my NH...you can join if you like..what level are you on? And also do u play derby? If not, u can always opt out if you donít play but itís cool to still chat and help out as much as possible if u donít play