Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bat Spell Damage to Storages lower than other buildings

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by LachNessMeownster View Post
    Same as Skellies. Deal less damage to all storageís (including townhall). Itís to prevent storage/townhall sniping for a low cost DE army.

However, I do think itís something that should be mentioned on each spells info screen as itís pretty essential gameplay information.
    Could it potentially be due to the high hit points of the town hall and resource storages or are you certain that it is an attribute given to the skellys and bats? The stopping of th snping makes sense, but could this soley be due to the hit points of the townhall.
    Last edited by Conor168; May 14th, 2019 at 10:35 AM.

Same as Skellies. Deal less damage to all storage’s (including townhall). It’s to prevent storage/townhall sniping for a low cost DE army.

However, I do think it’s something that should be mentioned on each spells info screen as it’s pretty essential gameplay information.
    Especially before you cook an army up with the intention of bat spells and freezes to deal with the townhall in an anti 2 star base and then watch as you bats dont even get 20% damage on it before your 2 freeze spells wear off and you look like a weak attacker and idiot bc you didnt precheck the internet for said info! Of course this didnt happen to me. 🙈

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Conor168 View Post
    Could it potentially be due to the high hit points of the town hall and resource storages or are you certain that it is an attribute given to the skellys and bats? The stopping of th snping makes sense, but could this soley be due to the hit points of the townhall.
    I’ve searched and searched for confirmation somewhere, but can’t find anything official about the reduced damage. I am however pretty certain this is the case. If someone knows different, or can find confirmation - I’d love to know

I’ve searched and searched for confirmation somewhere, but can’t find anything official about the reduced damage. I am however pretty certain this is the case. If someone knows different, or can find confirmation - I’d love to know
    I use bats across a number of TH12 strats and my view is that Lach is correct with regards to dealing less damage to storages...

Quote Originally Posted by Conor168 View Post
    Of course it's because of hit points AND the fact that the bats do REDUCED DPS against the townhall and storages. Like others have said it is documented online. Unfortunately it is NOT documented in the game, where it should be. You shouldn't have to go research to see if there are specific circumstances that reduce dps or healing properties. It should be available in the information of the spell or troop info tab in game. Currently its not.😔
    Last edited by CaptainMayhem; May 14th, 2019 at 11:02 AM.

It was already posted in this thread 😂

https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Bat_Spell

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMayhem View Post
    It was already posted in this thread 

Yep, that’s not official confirmation as I stated I was looking for.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    It kinda makes sense if you think about it - everyone would simply bring some skellies or bats to finish off TH at the start of the raid, and then proceed without having to worry about it.

Not sure about the storages though - if someone wipes out all of my defenses, he should be rewarded with quick collection of my resources.

Yep, that’s not official confirmation as I stated I was looking for.
    It's pretty obvious isnt it? Do a test, drop 5 bat spells on a eagle put in a corner. Time how long they take to take it out, then do the same with the townhall. You should be over 50% damage at least if you time the freeze spells right.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMayhem View Post
    It was already posted in this thread 😂

It's not official and it just says "less".
    If the dps is different for different types of buildings I would like to know what the dps is for each building.

I didn't even know this, but it explaines to me why my bats always have a hard time at the town hall.