Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: What Hammer should I buy?

  1. #1
    Centennial Club MuhammadIqbal158's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018

    What Hammer should I buy?

    For instantly upgrade Siege Machine, what Hammer should I buy? Hammer of Fighting, Spell, Heroes, or Building?
    And what Book should used?

  2. #2
    Forum Champion Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    The Land
    To instantly upgrade any siege machine you'd use the hammer of fighting.
    To instantly upgrade your workshop you'd use the hammer of building.
    | TH11 | BK 41 | AQ 44 | GW 15 |

  3. #3
    Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    The Water Seems Safe
    If you are upgrading the Workshop to unlock a new siege engine it is a Building and you need a Hammer of Building (that is unlock blimp or slammer)

    If you are upgrading an existing siege engine in the lab from 1 -> 2 or 2 -> 3 then it is considered a Troop and you need a Hammer of Fighting.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts