Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Established, mature adult clan looking for new recruits!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Established, mature adult clan looking for new recruits!

Join us! and help us climb this league ladder we are on!

Competitive, English speaking, international, and very active adult clan. We are active in wars, clan games, CWL and donations. Looking for serious, non-rushed townhall 10 and up members to join our team. We participate in wars daily (one war right after another), we are very active in the clan games, making sure we make the most of each tier/reward. We are a high donating clan which we expect the same in return from new members that join. To be considered active and remain in this clan our members participate in at least 2 of the 3 activities (clan wars, clan games, and/or donations) but obviously the more you participate in the better.

We are a goal oriented, and competitive war and clan games clan. We have a Discord chat setup which helps us communicate, and coordinate better for attacks and strategy. Discord is optional for regular members, but required for war participation.

All promotions here are performance and activity based they are earned, but we do promote rather quickly depending on how active members are and how well they display leadership. Respect in this clan is key, but most importantly, having fun!

Our clan name is Gotham's Finest, the clan leader is xzlBATMANlzx, and our clan tag # is J2UCRJUC. If you are joining, please let us know in your joining message that you found us from the forums so we know where and how you found us to let you in.

Clash on!

Bump..............

Bump...............

Bump..............

Bump............

Bump.............

Bump...............

Bump................

Kinda bummed you guys didn't accept me. 1402 war stars it looked like you guys would be perfect for me. Ask Batman if he'll give me a shot. Name

Bump...........