Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is it time to start pushing to legend in anticipation of Blue Skies?

I moved to legends two days ago. I am maxed except for cannons and traps and walls. Never a war attacker but as soon as I realised I'm nearing legends,started pushing. Hopefully I'll get some legend trophies at the end of season

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Dang you! Ever since I read your post, the soundtrack from the original Lemmings has been constantly running through my head. Please get it to stop!
    Flintstones! Meet the Flintstones!
    And have a jappa dappa doo time too!!

That should do it, at least until you want to get rid of that tune....

Have Fun
    TS

high end TH12, lvl 211 60/60/30
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet

Centennial Club
    LOL... nope! I thought the exact same thing and pushed to 5500. Man it was awful. Back down to 5000 where I can actually find a target.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    This is definitely not the solution. ;-)
    Darian commented in my thread! So exciting to have a little brush with celebrity. Back on topic I think Iíll push to low legends. I want to be able to finish the June gold pass and any clan games without too much trouble. Really excited to see what SC has in store for Blue Skies and I want to participate from day one. For me that just means not intentionally dropping trophies as Iím in Titan 2 currently.

Yes. Definitely. Blue skies is confirmed to launch in June 2019. When in June? I don’t know. Is bh9 coming with it? Yes! Does any of this affect me because I don’t care? No it’s because I’m trash at the game.
    Hail the Triforce!
    If you need assistance, proceed to the nearest goddess statue to request Hyliaís.
    If youíre Yiga, you must die

Well the fun thing is that I am not pushing because of Operation blue skies coming, yet I am higher then I ever was.

Up to this week, I always dropped as soon as I was in Titans 2, because the clouds became too thick for my likings. This time however, it seems like the clouds are way less in T2, and today I suddenly found myself in T1, still being able to find a base fact enough to be able to skip some (raiding for loot, not glory). So yeah, maybe I will keep this up to low Legends, just to have that shiny shield
    <gone>

Forum Veteran
    Back in low legends just because am tired of trying to stay lower. Just had a defend for +2...the funny never stops.

TH12...level 236...60/60/30...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 31 mil...atb 6032

I'm a maxed 12 save 100 wall pieces. I did my farming in low titan and stopped dropping back there once I finished my last defence. Continuous attacking has me creeping up in trophies, currently around 4750. Will not drop any more, so I'll get back to legend at some point. Would definately like to be there when blue skies drops.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Neither of those game ruining changes would be all that difficult.

Finding ways to stop the clouds without ruining the game for most of those affected is the difficult part.

And BTW, I have yet to see an update which can reasonably be described as "money grabbing". Though I will admit to having spent real money for the first time ever to buy one gold pass for one of my 5 accounts.
    Man i didnt want to ever have to bring this up again but if you dont think investing in a rubbish little add on game to clash (the bb in case it wasnt clear), when they could have been improving the real thing instead, could not be at least in the discussion as a relatively tame and benign sorta money grabby update, i think thats because your orange tinted glasses are ever so slightly obscuring your vision.

blatent money grab - no
    little bit money grabby - Yeah little bit, like a sequel to a movie that is rubbish with low budget and weak quality, made to make money from the name of the awesome movie that came before it.

lets be clear as money grabs go it was very tame, and some people even like it.
    Clan - Highland chiefs - member, 12thDIMENSION - lurking
    Accounts - 15 th12, 3 th11s. 3 th10 Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Neither of those game ruining changes would be all that difficult.

Finding ways to stop the clouds without ruining the game for most of those affected is the difficult part.

And BTW, I have yet to see an update which can reasonably be described as "money grabbing". Though I will admit to having spent real money for the first time ever to buy one gold pass for one of my 5 accounts.
    And while we on th subject , Im holding thumbs that operation blue skies isnt going to be run in tandem with covert mission green pay wall. i assume it wont as legend would lose all status, but holding thumbs None the less.
    Clan - Highland chiefs - member, 12thDIMENSION - lurking
    Accounts - 15 th12, 3 th11s. 3 th10 Fixing matchmaker :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-and-onyzng%21 : how to migrate to supercell ID :https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cell-ID-Thread