Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is it time to start pushing to legend in anticipation of Blue Skies?

Quote Originally Posted by chiefillini View Post
    I've intentionally avoided the clouds for much of my time in this game. Lately with all the activity in the game that has meant hovering around Titan 2/3. With project blue skies on the horizon, I'm thinking of starting my push to legends. I'd like to be there by the time the update arrives. Have you thought through when you'll start to climb? What are your thoughts?
    I have gotten used to the clouds and play the game accordingly with respect to my preferred style, time, etc. so... I have been wondering the opposite: is it time to drop out of legends because I will not like the changes? Will the changes make my style of play more or less difficult? Will I be able to adjust to the changes?

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    I won't push untill they release the date of clear skies.
    I think it might be unlikely they release a date this time after what happened in the last update.

Pushed for the first time a couple months ago. Last season I finished in Legend for a few more trophies. Still at 5500+ and hate the present system. Just get it done already!

Quote Originally Posted by Trinacria View Post
    I have gotten used to the clouds and play the game accordingly with respect to my preferred style, time, etc. so... I have been wondering the opposite: is it time to drop out of legends because I will not like the changes? Will the changes make my style of play more or less difficult? Will I be able to adjust to the changes?
    I’m both excited to see what the change is and worried it will be something I don’t like so I totally understand. I like legends currently. It could be much better, but it could also be much worse. I’m also worried the legends trophies players have accumulated will end up ruined, either because there is a totally new system in place or because trophies are much easier to accumulate and, therefore, the years of accumulation before will be easily surpassed.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMotator View Post
    Pushed for the first time a couple months ago. Last season I finished in Legend for a few more trophies. Still at 5500+ and hate the present system. Just get it done already!
    I definitely don’t agree with just get it done, but I do wish they would give us a preview long in advance. There might be some things that the community could point out as problems that they could then address before release.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

I have never been to legends.
    But at 4300 I have to wait a couple minutes lately to find a base.
    So im planning on dropping some.
    To each there own, but I dislike waiting when I want to play.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by DrDial View Post
    ...I dislike waiting when I want to play.
    There are far worse "wait queues" in life.

Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

I think to early to push, update is said to be only in June.. and it supposed to be a big one so I guess we will have sneak peak some weeks before so I just wait for the first sneak pick and then I will start climbing

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    I have a weird feeling that a legend shop will open up (similar to the CWL shop) to allow exchanging legend trophies for various commodities / decorations...

And was also then guessing that they might retroactively include previous legend trophies earnt from previous seasons... in which if that is the case, its worth to start collecting legend trophies earlier than after blue skies starts..

just a hunch
    Wow that would be great, then I can look at them like I do my stockpile of CWL Medals. Nothing to spend loot, CWL medals, Legend Medals on. Very exciting....

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I’m also worried the legends trophies players have accumulated will end up ruined, either because there is a totally new system in place or because trophies are much easier to accumulate and, therefore, the years of accumulation before will be easily surpassed.
    Based on what's happened to the game in the last year or so, this is what I'm expecting. For now though I'm just hitting bases in legend as always. Expecting the release at 23:59 June 30th
    🎚️234 🏆6074 ⭐1705 ⚫36m 🏦933m 🔥17.6k 🦅6.1k

i never quit legends, so im already there
    TH12: maxed

BB 8: maxed

​Waiting for new updates