Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is it time to start pushing to legend in anticipation of Blue Skies?

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    I have a weird feeling that a legend shop will open up (similar to the CWL shop) to allow exchanging legend trophies for various commodities / decorations...

And was also then guessing that they might retroactively include previous legend trophies earnt from previous seasons... in which if that is the case, its worth to start collecting legend trophies earlier than after blue skies starts..

just a hunch
    I hope so, been wanting that since legends came out lol

Would be a cool lil feature

"For just 500,000 Legend trophies, but ZERO (yes, ZERO!) clouds! limited availability" lol
    Last edited by lawllypop; May 13th, 2019 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by higgsbosons View Post
    From what was said so far we may conclude that there will be a sharp transition in the trophy system between Titan I and legends league. Titan and below might remain in the current ladder system, clouds might be getting slightly worse there. We will see it soon.
    If the new legends system removes the legends players from the titan pool (of attackers and defenders) it should result in titans players having less clouds as a whole. However, if at the same time it is very popular and causes titans players to want to push up into legends, I would expect clouds in titans to be worse than what they will be once things settle down (which I again expect to be less clouds than currently in titans).
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Have you previously completed a season in Legends (already have the profile banner)?

My reasoning: We have no indication of what changes Blue Skies will bring, except for its stated goal of "reduced clouding" We do not know if the .outcome will make trophy gains easier, or more difficult (even without clouds). Do not assume that Blue Skies will simply reduce clouding, without impacting how trophies are gained.

So if you have never pushed to Legends, yet want the banner, I suggest do it now. Worst case is that Blue Skies makes pushing easier, so it was for naught. But, if Blue Skies makes pushing harder, you may end up regretting that you did not push under the current system.

I myself have been in Legends before, and like many others, then left after a few seasons due to clouding. I too am slowly climbing back (currently in T1). Not because of Blue Skies, but rather as a maxed out player, started pushing again only to give me a motivator to play.

Very sage advice - we do not know what iteration the new "Blue Skies" will take; what is known that there will be a whole lot of people who support it and a whole bunch that will not (such is the way of the forum).
    Dogmatix | TH12 - The Final Frontier |

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    I won't push untill they release the date of clear skies.
    Not only will I not push until we know the release date but I also want to know how it’s gonna work.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    .. interesting that you are all (most) heading up to legends in readiness for Blue Skies.. it could be like that old computer game.. Lemmings..lol

Lets hope you are not disappointed..
    Yeah starting to push now seems silly to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechagodzilla View Post
    Yeah starting to push now seems silly to me.
    Why is it silly to want to be close to legends for when the change comes so the player can quickly get into legends if they really like it? The loot and bonus at titans1 is awesome anyway.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

.. .. it could be like that old computer game.. Lemmings..lol
    Dang you! Ever since I read your post, the soundtrack from the original Lemmings has been constantly running through my head. Please get it to stop!
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

“I have always thought in the back of my mind, Cheese and Onions. Do I have to spell it out?...c-h-&
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Dang you! Ever since I read your post, the soundtrack from the original Lemmings has been constantly running through my head. Please get it to stop!
    Lemmings don’t stop... They walk off cliffs, dive into pits, cheerfully walk into consuming fire, and die in many other strange and interesting ways. ;p
    The only known cure for ‘ear worm’ is to substitute another, more forgettable one. Try ‘Merry-go-round Broke Down”, or the original Warner Brothers’ Theme. (:
    Last edited by saxxonraider; May 13th, 2019 at 05:10 PM.
    "There's a new iPad shaped hole in a wall somewhere on the planet tonight..."

.. interesting that you are all (most) heading up to legends in readiness for Blue Skies.. it could be like that old computer game.. Lemmings..lol

Lets hope you are not disappointed..
    Where is the problem? If i won't like the new system then i can always drop trophies and leave legends...

Dropping has always gone faster than climbing, btw.

Forum Veteran
    I'm constantly dropping from T1/Legends to T3. It doesn't take too long to climb to legends from there. I'd rather not deal with clouds in anticipation of something MAYBE happening in the near future.
    Clan: Legless Monkeys
    Secondary Clan: Toilet Clashers
    Heroes: 60/60/30
    250/250 electric walls