Thread: Challenges

Challenges

Hey there! I've had a idea for the challenge rewards we've been getting hero skins with the gold card and no doubt itll be warden skin next.. what about a Townhall skin that you can choose a colour and it'll change the theme of walls to suit too! That way every single player can enjoy it 😁 just a thought ! Thanks for reading xx

Nice , but i dont think so, it will come now. We are expecting 3D effect for Grand Warden nad then later a skin.

But surely that is unfair to other TH levels, at least this way every single player can enjoy it 😊 plus it doesnt make lower players feel left out and can enjoy 'new content' as well. As a player of 3 different accounts; th12, th10 and th8 I can see me not getting the gold card on my 2 other accounts because of this reason, which is a shame.
    Last edited by ShadowWelshWarrior; May 14th, 2019 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWelshWarrior View Post
    But surely that is unfair to other TH levels, at least this way every single player can enjoy it  plus it doesnt make lower players feel left out and can enjoy 'new content' as well. As a player of 3 different accounts; th12, th10 and th8 I can see me not getting the gold card on my 2 other accounts because of this reason, which is a shame.
    Your thread belongs in Ideas and Feature request.

It's not unfair to lower THs. I suspect you'll be able to claim a warden skin at TH7 you just won't be able to use it until you get to 11. If it is unfair, don't be a lower TH.

I don't think your idea is a horrible one but I hope they never do that. I want to be able to look at a base instantly and know if it is a TH12 or TH10 or whatever. There isn't much time in 30 seconds to plan your attack while farming. I don't need more delays.

While I think it could be fun to do what you suggest, I think it takes too much away from attacking and that's all I care about and the loot gained from doing so.
    Last edited by StormHeart; May 14th, 2019 at 11:04 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8