Thread: Advertising newspaper

Advertising newspaper

In the advertising newspaper could add a search string. to make it convenient to find the right products. I beg you to add this feature to the game. it will be easier to play

Millennial Club
    I don’t want the game to be easier to play, that would be boring. I prefer to produce what I need. Tom is there to get you exactly what you want.
    Last edited by Connemara; May 13th, 2019 at 10:00 AM.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

No chance. There would be zero search results for so many things that are in high demand.
    level 111. Boat: 157000~. Trucks in 1 day: 571. Max revenue 1 day: 1463629

GC: Ace-Se7en
    KIK: Acese7en

I don't always want "easy" I find some of the best stuff when searching for something else.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

They do up a nice cover page and name it "Daily Dirt", and put effort into doing a page flipping animation - with sound! All so to give it a realistic newspaper feel and add to the game realism. Now you want a search string? So sad. Might as well convert to Craiglist format with buy/sell ads.
    Last edited by Benjamin9632; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:55 AM.

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by sariev820 View Post
    In the advertising newspaper could add a search string. to make it convenient to find the right products. I beg you to add this feature to the game. it will be easier to play
    Hello Sariev and welcome to the forum. This idea has been mentioned before but has not been implemented. Some players want it, and some don't. It's just the personal preferences of players.

GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person. ― Audrey Hepburn

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Hello Sariev and welcome to the forum. This idea has been mentioned before but has not been implemented. Some players want it, and some don't. It's just the personal preferences of players.
    I don’t think it’s about whether people want it or not. Everything would be bought whilst you were still typing in what you want.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.