Thread: TH9 - Looking to Max Out

Fresh Spawn

TH9 - Looking to Max Out

I'm a bit rushed with this account because of the new Hero Skins. I'm going to max this before going to th10. Just looking for a friendly, active clan that participates in Clan Games, regular wars, and CWL.
    Last edited by Code57; 1 Week Ago at 05:58 PM.

Level 14 clan here. We max clan games and do warring back to back always optional. Friendly group!
    Name: Not Worthy
    Tag:#9UQURGYJ

You've been added to Clash Champs recruiting posting to 31 discord servers. Expect some invites. https://www.clashchamps.com/wp/i-need-a-clan/
    "Some people talk to you in their free time while others free their time to talk to you. It's important to understand the difference" -Some internet guru

BAGZLAND is a LVL 8 war causal clan . BAGZLAND 2.0 lvl 3 is are more relaxed war clan so everyone can CWL , relaxed rules and wars for people still learning how to attack . We are currently looking for solid clan mates to help us continue to keep winning clan wars . We have all max level troops and we have max level siege machines .We always complete clan games . All players participate in CWL .
    What we need from you

1. Someone who can be coached and is willing to coach others
    2. Someone who understands how to properly attack in wars
    3. Someone who can donate to th’s ranked lower than themselves
    4. Fun / respectable person

If you would like to join us search BAGZLAND and put in the request “ Bigbossjee sent me “ and you will be accepted . clan tag #289LUGVJG clan tag #20UG2Y0CV

Centennial Club
    Just sent you an invite (Han). Feel free to check out my clan Sandy Littles.

Pro Member
    Hi Code,

***Pine Fine 2 #VRPP28L8 is the sister clan for Pine Fine.***

We are recruiting a few more TH9+ ***(cannot be rushed or engineered)*** that are active in wars. We war every Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday and the war are started at 8PM EST. We are looking for members that are friendly but take war seriously.

***We are in Crystal II for the new CWL*** We do 30v30 for CWL. For CWL we only take TH9+

Our record is 62 wins and 29 losses. If you have opted for wars you are expected to use both your attacks.

***Warning - Before joining and leaving like so many others from the forums - Our chat can be inactive outside of wars. The clan in general however is not inactive. We war three times a week and donations are filled very quickly. If you want a very active chat log at all times, this isn't the clan for you.***

While chat is not active you are expected to read through chat/clan mail for assigned war targets or for any messages directed at you. Discord is also an option, but is highly recommended that you join it.

Since our clan has formed we have not missed a max CG reward.

***PLEASE BE ACTIVE IN WARS AND CLAN GAMES***

PRISM - LEVEL 14 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH9 (50 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 13 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Second extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - All players of all town hall and hero levels welcome, including beginners. If you don’t meet the main clan requirements, join here for the meantime.

SERENITY - LEVEL 12 [#R2CUJ8LJ]
    Third extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Already have accounts in one of our clans? Want to have a base for a beginner town hall or fix an overly rushed account? Here’s your perfect base until you’re confident for PRISM or TROJAN.

CWL? We will be running 30v30 in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out!

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY in both clans, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a KIK group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to the clan being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining. Unsure? Add me as a friend and I will invite you to the appropriate clan.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on KIK to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    KIK: LeaAtPrism

Hey,

I'm building a second clan for lower town halls. An english-speaking adult clan with 15 members and 10v10 wars at the moment, Crystal League III and level 4. It's called Mini Tears. #20CL8PLV0

Our main clan is level 18 and in Champion League I (#44). Once you reach th12 you can join there.