Thread: Crop times.

Crop times.

Hi, before we produce something in a machine, we can see how long it is going to take to complete in small white numbers and letters beneath the product. With so many new crops coming out, itís easy to forget how long things take to grow before we plant them. I think it would be useful to have the same timers displayed below crops. I donít think it would clutter the screen and think itís pretty necessary information to have displayed.
    level 111. Boat: 157000~. Trucks in 1 day: 571. Max revenue 1 day: 1463629

GC: Ace-Se7en
    KIK: Acese7en

Tap your silo. Then tap and hold the icon of the crop your growing. It will display the growing time.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverRaptor View Post
    Tap your silo. Then tap and hold the icon of the crop your growing. It will display the growing time.
    6 years and I never noticed, thanks! It doesn’t show up crops from trees or bushes anywhere that I can find though. Maybe that should be on the silo too.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by AceSe7en View Post
    6 years and I never noticed, thanks! It doesn’t show up crops from trees or bushes anywhere that I can find though. Maybe that should be on the silo too.
    Trees and bushes are all the same 2 from first harvest, three from second and four from the last two harvests.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
    Trees and bushes are all the same 2 from first harvest, three from second and four from the last two harvests.
    I think the OP possibly means how long they take to be ready to pick after planting or harvesting them. So that the info is there for them all, other than tapping on the actual tree/bush once it's planted.

Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    I think the OP possibly means how long they take to be ready to pick after planting or harvesting them. So that the info is there for them all, other than tapping on the actual tree/bush once it's planted.
    ^ Yes .