Thread: Newbie looking for a neighborhood

Fresh Spawn

Newbie looking for a neighborhood

Looking to learn quickly!! Iím only at level 6 but will be an active and friendly player

Hi BeBe,
    You will be welcome here at Wonkey Donkey's JJYPGRJ. Drop me a pm when you get your clubhouse.
    Brook

Hi BeBe. We welcome newbies level 20 and higher

We are Kitty Corner, logo red heart with cat inside. Come join us! A group of cat lovers. Friendly, helpful and active derby players. Seeking active players that love the derby tasks.

Level 20 to join
    Champions League
    Language : English

Tag #P8RQOLCO

Centennial Club

Join us

GREAT GROUP LOOKING FOR GREAT PLAYERS!

THE MAJESTIC UNICORN is currently recruiting. We are looking for amazingly friendly, chatty active, respectful and polite players.

😀Our motto is: when we all help one another we all succeed! 😀

We we are a relaxed championship league group thatís truly universal. We have players from: Uk, Neatherlands, India, Bahrain, Pakistan, Australia, Korea, Mexico, USA and Canada.

AND .... spoiler alert... we have a private Facebook group chat so you can request or offer help 24/7

Minimum level to join is normally 20 but I will adjust it for you if needed.

You must also speak fluent English.

Minimum age is 20 (if you are younger but mature thatís no problem). We just donít want drama.

For derby we prefer people to take tasks 300 points and up. However, for lower level farms only (farms below level 45),the task minimum is 275. We do this so that everyone can finish all 9 tasks. Also, please know you may opt out of derby too as we put life first here.

Rules:

->be polite, be helpful and donít ghost (always say HI when on and BYE when leaving and CHAT in between).
    ->be helpful to others
    ->say please and thank you
    ->always be respectful of others
    -> plz sell default price (or less) within the group

** always help others as much as others help you**

AND HAVE FUN AND MAKE FRIENDS ☺️

If our group sounds perfect for you... join us.

Our emblem is a purple horse in a turquoise star.

WE ARE SET TO ďINVITE ONLYĒ SO PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY IF INTERESTED IN JOINING.

I am the group leader {Unicorn Magic (Debi)} Level 93

You can pm me directly at Hay Day Debi 😀

We look forward to meeting you.

We love making new friends

☺️🦄🦄☺️

Quote Originally Posted by BeBe16 View Post
    Looking to learn quickly!! Iím only at level 6 but will be an active and friendly player

Fresh Spawn
    I lookinf for member for my new neighbourhood Meadowgrove.You need to be at level 10.Come and join us.

Quote Originally Posted by BeBe16 View Post
    Hi we accept players of all levels we are moderately active and we had a great passed neighborhood but due to inactivity of pretty much the whole neighborhood we started a new one called Adult-ish if you're still looking come check us out