Thread: Almost max th8 looking for warring clan

Almost max th8 looking for warring clan

Hey,
    I知 an almost max th8 and should be nearing max in a few weeks. I知 active in war and will always attack and get as many stars as possible. I always max out in clan games. I知 looking for a high level clan with a decent amount of members and that are active in CWL and normal wars. I知 currently in gold 1, but i am able to push trophies if needed, i知 only in gold 1 for farming.

Please invite me to the clan or post the id in the replies

ID: #P2Y0V8RJ

Thanks,
    Tyler

Hello tyler sent u a friend request in game. plz join and help us

Clan Name: Die2Live

Clan Tag: #28U02C2LV

Clan Level: 4 (5 really soon)

Clan Type: Farming, Social and War Clan

Clan Games: Mandatory

Clan Entry Req: An active Th6 and above, not rushed, willing to be active and war attacker.

Die2Live is a level4 English speaking clan who try to constant war and help each other farm. We are very active in clan chat and also have other ways to communicate with everyone. The clan is also made up of people who all know each other but we have been trying to expand beyond that. I hope that you will check us and join us if you want a clan that help you as much as possible and is very friendly. We had 4-5 th12s so u can have max troops and max sieges anytime. All we ask is to be active and use both attacks if you are in war. If you don稚 want to in war or heroes down, just simply opt out of war.

Clan Games: Everyone is required to reach half of the max points they can earn for now. However we are hoping to drop the max soon if we get enough members.

Level 18
    - 6,103/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 205] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Level 14 clan here. We max clan games and do warring back to back always optional. Friendly group!
    Name: Not Worthy
    Tag:#9UQURGYJ
    Last edited by ElUnicoPoloLoco; May 13th, 2019 at 06:11 AM.

BAGZLAND is a LVL 8 war causal clan . BAGZLAND 2.0 lvl 3 is are more relaxed war clan so everyone can CWL , relaxed rules and wars for people still learning how to attack . We are currently looking for solid clan mates to help us continue to keep winning clan wars . We have all max level troops and we have max level siege machines .We always complete clan games . All players participate in CWL .
    What we need from you

1. Someone who can be coached and is willing to coach others
    2. Someone who understands how to properly attack in wars
    3. Someone who can donate to th’s ranked lower than themselves
    4. Fun / respectable person

If you would like to join us search BAGZLAND and put in the request “ Bigbossjee sent me “ and you will be accepted . clan tag #289LUGVJG clan tag #20UG2Y0CV

We are looking for adults 18+ that are active. Th's 6-th10 non rushed bases that are loyal and does not take advantage of donations. No drama friendly fun clan that takes wars seriously. We will be doing 5 vs 5 until we are able to get more better players in the clan.
    The name of the clan is
    amaterasu
    the clan id
    #28u9uqguc
    the banner is black and white
    the leader name is apex yurok252$
    if interested private message or send a invite in game saying "seen in forum"

CDO Royal Army #YURURPGL Level 13 Maxed troops maxed clan game rewards. We're TH9 and under so you'll be a big fish so to speak yet still be in a clan that rarely loses. We're undefeated since our re-establishment and could use another good TH8 like yourself.
    Hope to see you soon.

Clan name : P.K
    Tag : #GJ98028L
    Level 12 war clan
    We would be glad to have you. You need to be able to converse in either english or urdu.
    A few of our war members have gone inactive so we're looking for new guys.
    No insulting
    No wrong donations
    Use both war attacks
    Get at least 2000 points in clan games