Thread: Looking for clan to war while BK is on upgrade

Nearly max th10 looking for clan to war while BK is on upgrade

Hi, I am a nearly max th10 looking for a clan to war in while BK is on upgrade. My AQ is already max. Reply to this if your clan suits my needs. My player id is #8G2VQQCCU.
    Cheers!!
    Last edited by FellowmanX77261; May 12th, 2019 at 11:23 AM.

Have a look here mate

Clan Name: Die2Live

Clan Tag: #28U02C2LV

Clan Level: 4 (5 really soon)

Clan Type: Farming, Social and War Clan

Clan Games: Mandatory

Clan Entry Req: An active Th6 and above, not rushed, willing to be active and war attacker.

Die2Live is a level4 English speaking clan who try to constant war and help each other farm. We are very active in clan chat and also have other ways to communicate with everyone. The clan is also made up of people who all know each other but we have been trying to expand beyond that. I hope that you will check us and join us if you want a clan that help you as much as possible and is very friendly. We had 4-5 th12s so u can have max troops and max sieges anytime. All we ask is to be active and use both attacks if you are in war. If you don’t want to in war or heroes down, just simply opt out of war.

Clan Games: Everyone is required to reach half of the max points they can earn for now. However we are hoping to drop the max soon if we get enough members.

Clan name : P.K
    Tag : #GJ98028L
    Level 12 war clan
    We would be glad to have you. You need to be able to converse in either english or urdu.
    A few of our war members have gone inactive so we're looking for new guys.
    No insulting
    No wrong donations
    Use both war attacks
    Get at least 2000 points in clan games
    PM me to join.

Fresh Spawn
    Hi! LEVEL 5 clan looking for good TH10+

Add me so I know you’re from forums #2RGL0092R

We’re a new clan looking to build up with about 25 members. We’re growing fast and would love to have you. We’re “clan of waz”. Go ahead and join if you’d like.