Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Confusing censorship... can anyone answer this for me?

This might help

Until I changed the word order, the entire post said something very similar to:
    ”Items you can win for Derby efficiency: tools, land expansion items, barn/silo/town/tackle box improvement items, processed ores”.

From this, the message is informing my neighbourhood what they can win for being good in the derby. It did not intend to be rude at all.

Again, I have put the censored text in bold. I will post again if the changed word order version of this message gets censored.

Although I have changed the word order (and as of yet it hasn’t be censored), I would still appreciate any answers (via private message) so I know what sort of things to avoid in the future. Thank you.
    Last edited by WheatLandIII; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:37 PM.
    Join my NH!
    Name: Wheat Land III, Tag: #8LYYQJ8Y

My third farm. Level 43, Reputation Level 7
    I found something shiny in my mystery net on Sunday, 2nd July 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    All I was able to google came up with a Nike shorts. I have asked someone to report my hood message to see if that gets it censored

i will post what my post looks like and you can tell me if it is different from yours

Yes, this is pretty much the same as the extract I gave from my old message (apart from “Tools” was “tools” but that shouldn’t make a difference). To see my entire old message, refer to my post before this one.

Thank you for continuing to help me.
    Join my NH!
    Name: Wheat Land III, Tag: #8LYYQJ8Y

My third farm. Level 43, Reputation Level 7
    I found something shiny in my mystery net on Sunday, 2nd July 2017.

I am at a loss. The message is still up today and intact. One of my hoodies reported it and that shows in red print in chat.
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and waiting for 9 AQ 50 BK 46 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

In my hood we are international but German speaking at the moment and Besucher, what means guest/s or visitor/s in English, gets censored since a while. We’ve tried around and found out that the part sucher is the reason for getting the whole word censored. There is nothing rude to read out of it and Sucher itself means viewfinder, seeker, finder, searcher in English.

tbh i do not even see the need to censor any word, yes we have kids playing this game but no reason to wrap all up in fluffy cotton. They will encounter every word anywhere.

I find it highly annoying. since it censors also if the meaning is not offensive at all and for "this example" since first word ends with S and starts with EX. Its just ridiculous.

^^^ Fifio, there's a hoodie at ours... Gizzy... No joke but if we try and use her name this is what we see in chat xxxxxxxx xxxx xxxx xxxxxxxx lolol

Gizzy, gizz... Censor doesn't like it. Go figure
    Kik: Stinky_and_The_Brain
    Recruitment Thread:https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...0#post12058790
    Hay Day Farmers (Adult Only/16+) Discord:https://discord.gg/JVp9rtN