Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Confusing censorship... can anyone answer this for me?

Question Confusing censorship... can anyone answer this for me?

This might be better suited for bugs and problems. I wasn’t sure, so I posted it here.

Sorry if this thread causes problems. However, in my neighbourhood pinned messages, I have posted “... tools, land expansion...”. The bold characters are censored, but only after a few hours.

I can see a possible reason why it is censored, but I’m not sure because the inappropriate content is split by several characters. I won’t go into any more detail than that to avoid problems.

Please send any answers via private message to avoid any problems.

Thank you!
    Last edited by WheatLandIII; May 12th, 2019 at 02:39 PM.
    Join my NH!
    Name: Wheat Land III, Tag: #8LYYQJ8Y

My third farm. Level 43, Reputation Level 7
    I found something shiny in my mystery net on Sunday, 2nd July 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by WheatLandIII View Post
    This might be better suited for bugs and problems. I wasn’t sure, so I posted it here.

Sorry if this thread causes problems. However, in my neighbourhood pinned messages, I have posted “... tools, land expansion...”. The bold characters are censored, but only after a few hours.

I can see a possible reason why it is censored, but I’m not sure because the inappropriate content is split by several characters. I won’t go into any more detail than that to avoid problems.

If you’d rather not share the reason with the whole community, please send me a private message instead. However you choose to tell me, I’d appreciate any answers.

Thank you!

I have posted this in my hood. Will wait and see if it gets changed, but so far, it is all good
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and waiting for 9 AQ 50 BK 46 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Thank you for helping me! As stated in my post, it took several hours for the censorship to appear so I can expect the same for you.
    Last edited by WheatLandIII; May 12th, 2019 at 02:40 PM.
    Join my NH!

Thank you for helping me! As stated in my post, it took several hours for the censorship to appear so I can expect the same for you.
    Okay...I will let it sit and maybe check it later and then in my morning
    Farm 139
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    LOL at the delayed censorship. I just posted "tools, land expansion" in my hood chat and will check back after dinner to see if the bolded portion will be censored.

BTW, I don't want to learn why Supercell considered the above censorable. Please don't enlighten me. Thank you.

---
    Lynn
    May 11, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; May 11th, 2019 at 10:55 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Can someone enlighten me? I don't get what's wrong with the word. It sounds like slandering someone wearing spandex.

PM me if needed.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

Bakunin doesn't feed his HD animals

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehayday View Post
    Can someone enlighten me? I don't get what's wrong with the word. It sounds like slandering someone wearing spandex.

PM me if needed.
    Yes, please PM ILH and don't share in this thread. I'm resisting the temptation to research why the word is censorable. It seems that I have the curiosity of Pandora and really really want to open the box by returning to this thread.

Sadly, there's no way for us to mute a specific thread. The best way for me to avoid it is to unsubscribe it. Wish me luck.

BTW, someone mentioned a word recently in the forums and I didn't heed the warning in my head so I researched it and I cannot unsee the disturbing image.

---
    Lynn
    May 11, 2019
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Mine is still up uncensored, 7 hours and 5 mins and some people should NOT wear spandex
    Last edited by WussyPuss; May 12th, 2019 at 04:11 AM.
    Farm 139

Thank you for all replies! If you don’t want to know why it is censorable, that’s perfectly understandable.

I suppose it confuses me why I getting this censored but nobody else is. It certainly didn’t take 7 hours for me... If I remember rightly it took about 4 hours.

I suppose I will change the word order for now. Perhaps it is an error in the censoring system, I really have no idea at this point.

Please do send me a private message if anyone works it out. If somebody wants me to send them a private message including the unlikely reason I think this is possibly censored, please let me know (otherwise, I don’t want to spread bad words around the community).
    Join my NH!

Thank you for all replies! If you don’t want to know why it is censorable, that’s perfectly understandable.

I suppose it confuses me why I getting this censored but nobody else is. It certainly didn’t take 7 hours for me... If I remember rightly it took about 4 hours.

I suppose I will change the word order for now. Perhaps it is an error in the censoring system, I really have no idea at this point.

Please do send me a private message if anyone works it out. If somebody wants me to send them a private message including the unlikely reason I think this is possibly censored, please let me know (otherwise, I don’t want to spread bad words around the community).
    All I was able to google came up with a Nike shorts. I have asked someone to report my hood message to see if that gets it censored

i will post what my post looks like and you can tell me if it is different from yours

Last edited by WussyPuss; May 12th, 2019 at 05:58 AM.
    Farm 139