Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 75

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: about the clan war leagues bonus

  1. #1
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    137

    about the clan war leagues bonus

    please, take away the extra bonus in clan war leagues. is always a source of conflicts between clan mates and frankly, you can do too much with it.ggggplease, take away the extra bonus in clan war leagues. is always a source of conflicts between clan mates and frankly, you can do too much with it.please, take away the extra bonus in clan war leagues. is always a source of conflicts between clan mates and frankly, you can do too much with it
    Last edited by Ajax; May 11th, 2019 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Removed messy Bbcode junk.

  2. #2
    Forum Legend wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    9,642
    Quote Originally Posted by lodon View Post
    please, take away the extra bonus in clan war leagues. is always a source of conflicts between clan mates and frankly, you can do too much with it.

    snip

    your post looks messed up.🤓

    the bonus loot conflict is a personal thing. someone could call it clan management issue. my clan works fine with bonus loot. the bonus goes to the weakest signed in cwl players.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; May 11th, 2019 at 02:13 PM.

  3. #3
    stevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Down the road, over the hill, across the lake, through the forest, under da sea, in a Whirlpool ^_^
    Posts
    1,909
    I quite like the feature.. HOWEVER, i tend to agree it would help prevent conflicts if it was removed altogether.
    Stalk me on Instagram @Clash.With.Realm (100k+ followers)

    level 299 - 31m dark - 45k unbreakable - 13
    k infernos - 26k xbows
    7k eagles - 101/102 achievements - 1.4b spoils - 3.3k stars - Full Stats
    »

  4. #4
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    183
    Bonus medals require mature people not getting mad/upset and causing conflict within the clan.
    Every player that participated in cwl *thinks* and/or *believes* they have a right tobonus medals or that they earned them.
    Every clan operates differently on handing out bonuses.
    The clan my main account is in handles it this way: each cwl we hand out bonuses to different people, that way everyone will eventually get a bonus.
    We also hand out bonuses to a lower th (7-9), a mid th (10-11), and a high th (12). Depending on how many bonuses we get depends on how many low, mid, and highs get a bonus.
    For May's cwl we had 7 to give out. We only had th 10s-12s this cwl, so we gave 3 out to th 10s, 2 to th 11s, and 2 to th 12s.
    We want the lower ths to get stronger, so we can compete better, hence why we gave more to lower ths.
    One of those th 10s was actually th 9 for wars 1-6, and hit th 10 for the last war...so we decided to help him out a bit.

  5. #5
    Forum All-Star JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    4,103
    We've been handing out bonuses for two CWL every season since the start, no problem whatsoever - except once with one person who didn't understand how it worked, so we explained it once more and that was settled ...

  6. #6
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    137
    that is the point, avoiding having problems. in clw with 15v15 the problems are less but with 30 having just 9 bonus, as we had in the past league was not chaotic but an unnecessary problem to deal with. we are all th12 in the league, several maxed out and everyone wants their share. even if they really don't need them. but still, if the game offers the opportunity and you have been playing the game long enough and you are in legend you 'll have some ego and still, that person will resent not being awarded. We all talk about this in the clan and agreed that is better if the extra bonus would be taken it out from cwl.


    Quote Originally Posted by joemann8478 View Post
    Bonus medals require mature people not getting mad/upset and causing conflict within the clan.
    Every player that participated in cwl *thinks* and/or *believes* they have a right tobonus medals or that they earned them.
    Every clan operates differently on handing out bonuses.
    The clan my main account is in handles it this way: each cwl we hand out bonuses to different people, that way everyone will eventually get a bonus.
    We also hand out bonuses to a lower th (7-9), a mid th (10-11), and a high th (12). Depending on how many bonuses we get depends on how many low, mid, and highs get a bonus.
    For May's cwl we had 7 to give out. We only had th 10s-12s this cwl, so we gave 3 out to th 10s, 2 to th 11s, and 2 to th 12s.
    We want the lower ths to get stronger, so we can compete better, hence why we gave more to lower ths.
    One of those th 10s was actually th 9 for wars 1-6, and hit th 10 for the last war...so we decided to help him out a bit.

  7. #7
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,524
    Quote Originally Posted by lodon View Post
    that is the point, avoiding having problems. in clw with 15v15 the problems are less but with 30 having just 9 bonus, as we had in the past league was not chaotic but an unnecessary problem to deal with. we are all th12 in the league, several maxed out and everyone wants their share. even if they really don't need them. but still, if the game offers the opportunity and you have been playing the game long enough and you are in legend you 'll have some ego and still, that person will resent not being awarded. We all talk about this in the clan and agreed that is better if the extra bonus would be taken it out from cwl.
    If this is what you truly want, you already have a solution at hand. Decide as a clan to not use the bonus on anyone. Problem solved.

  8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by lodon View Post
    that is the point, avoiding having problems. in clw with 15v15 the problems are less but with 30 having just 9 bonus, as we had in the past league was not chaotic but an unnecessary problem to deal with. we are all th12 in the league, several maxed out and everyone wants their share. even if they really don't need them. but still, if the game offers the opportunity and you have been playing the game long enough and you are in legend you 'll have some ego and still, that person will resent not being awarded. We all talk about this in the clan and agreed that is better if the extra bonus would be taken it out from cwl.
    Sorry, but I am quite certain there are many many times more clans who hand them out with little to no drama than which do have significant drama such as yours.

    Why should we have those medals taken away just because your clan can't set reasonable rules for handing them out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  9. #9
    Millennial Club Luicetarro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Sorry, but I am quite certain there are many many times more clans who hand them out with little to no drama than which do have significant drama such as yours.

    Why should we have those medals taken away just because your clan can't set reasonable rules for handing them out?
    Sadly I have to agree with this statement.
    Don't use the bonus, if there are fights over them. Maybe your clanmates can agree on something, if they risk to not get any bonus, because act like that. No candy for the little ones, if they get into fights over it.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; May 11th, 2019 at 08:27 PM.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    54
    We never had drama about the bonus medals. As long as there are "thoughtfully driven" rules for distribution, then this resolves drama. Members that create drama often will not stay, or, eventually, we make a point of drama queens not staying.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •