Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: about the clan war leagues bonus

I agree to disagree to your reply.

I am not the only that "touted" the improvement either and I agree it would be an improvement. You disagree.

Your consternation is quite palatable.

Just as Super Cell finally realized how flawed the initial medal system was flawed, thus changing it to a 8 star maximum. I hope Super Cell improves the bonuses medal feature as well as others agree.

Time to move on.

This thread's conversation between us is done, Ajax. Thank you.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #72
    Quote Originally Posted by Maumbo View Post
    I agree to disagree to your reply.

I am not the only that "touted" the improvement either and I agree it would be an improvement. You disagree.
    I not only disagree, I cannot understand how anybody could possibly believe this would be an improvement for any but a VERY tiny proportion of the player base.

The only people for whom being forced to give the medals only in a certain way would be an improvement are weak leaders of rather immature clans.

Your consternation is quite palatable.
    That is a really nasty, ugly minded sentiment that has no place here.

Just as Super Cell finally realized how flawed the initial medal system was flawed, thus changing it to a 8 star maximum. I hope Super Cell improves the bonuses medal feature as well as others agree.

Time to move on.

This thread's conversation between us is done, Ajax. Thank you.
    Glad you realise you have no actual argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

I actually would like SC to give leaders more power to divide up the bonus medals as they want, not less. There is no drama in my clan about those medals at all. If I was in a clan with such drama, I'd be looking for a new one. Actually, I would have been in a different clan long before CWL even started....
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Taking choices away is never an improvement. Those who say take bonuses away entirely cannot see the forest through the trees. A pool, however, would be grand!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I actually would like SC to give leaders more power to divide up the bonus medals as they want, not less. There is no drama in my clan about those medals at all. If I was in a clan with such drama, I'd be looking for a new one. Actually, I would have been in a different clan long before CWL even started....
    That.

I'm Coleader in my clan. We rotate bewteen Leader and Coleaders each CWl season about who gives the bonus, just because we think (and i tend to agree) that everyone may have a different sensibility about who deserves the bonus and why. So this time it was my turn and I gave them to those accounts who needed them most in my opinion (e.g. recently upgraded TH or close to max TH close to upgrading). No drama whatsoever now nor any season before.

GL