Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 75

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: about the clan war leagues bonus

  1. #21
    Millennial Club Luicetarro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by lodon View Post
    Take away the bonus and problem solved.
    Don't use the bonus, make no one have it if you feel that the right thing to do and let us use ours. That's both things combined.
    Let us have the options to decide for ourself, instead of forcing everyone to do the same thing.

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorUltron View Post
    Agree how it’s done early and stick to it. Ours go to weakest members who may not get to 8 stars due to being rotated in and end. Namely th9 and 10 players. Everyone is told this early doors and if they don’t agree with leadership then they don’t last too long. Free medals, what’s not to like
    Yep, I am really liking this idea. Simply distribute to the members whom could not receive the 8 maximum star count.

    We have had the same experience as well, that a disagreeing member often leaves or we politely force them to leave.

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Sorry, but I am quite certain there are many many times more clans who hand them out with little to no drama than which do have significant drama such as yours.

    Why should we have those medals taken away just because your clan can't set reasonable rules for handing them out?
    There might be a clan who don’t have the problem, but all the clan I have visited and my friends visited have same problem. Better solution is to remove bonus.

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    54
    Suggestion for next League medal revamp.

    To remove the silly lotto system, avoid forcing clans to make yet another rule to manage the clan... Super Cell should only allow the bonus rewards to be given to members whom not yet achieved the 8 maximum star count.

    Yes, JusMe, this is my edict to the entire Clash of Clan world.

  5. #25
    Millennial Club Luicetarro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,056
    So basically some ppl really ask to remove a bonus, because others are making a fuss about it? Like the constant topics about minimal contribution in clangames or ppl only taking troups, without donating them?
    Where do you want to draw the line in this?

  6. #26
    Forum All-Star JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    4,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Maumbo View Post
    Suggestion for next League medal revamp.

    To remove the silly lotto system, avoid forcing clans to make yet another rule to manage the clan... Super Cell should only allow the bonus rewards to be given to members whom not yet achieved the 8 maximum star count.

    Yes, JusMe, this is my edict to the entire Clash of Clan world.
    I think many will be very happy that you are not working for SuperCell and that SuperCell really knows how to separate SuperCell business from Clan Leadership and their business....

  7. #27
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    140
    that is what we did this time. 30 vs 30 and when a TH reaches the 8 stars we rotate him with other so everyone can have this opportunity. with that, we avoided the eternal dispute of... " will I be in war?". But later we found the bonus predicament, and again... another dispute... so if you made 8 and he made 9.... why I am not getting the bonus?
    more the 300 medals for account for everyone but they still discussing about the bonus.. Take away the bonus out and there is no problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maumbo View Post
    I really like how Super Cell revamped the medal distribution. The old medal distribution was directly related to total star count (x medals per star) and now the new distribution has ceiling so to avoid the "human envy" predicament. This change shifted the focus away from individual members toward a focus to make the entire clan stronger.

    In our clan, once a member reaches the maximum 8 stars and ensured we won 3 rounds to avoid demotion, then we rotate all other members to allow them the opportunity to grow stronger, faster, which then helps the clan as a whole.

    I would like to see a change in the bonus medal idea as well.

  8. #28
    Forum All-Star JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    4,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    So basically some ppl really ask to remove a bonus, because others are making a fuss about it? Like the constant topics about minimal contribution in clangames or ppl only taking troups, without donating them?
    Where do you want to draw the line in this?
    Do you really want to know? I for one am glad SuperCell leaves clan management to clan management. Some 'ideas' are .... well, not really that

  9. #29
    Forum All-Star JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    4,151
    Quote Originally Posted by lodon View Post
    that is what we did this time. 30 vs 30 and when a TH reaches the 8 stars we rotate him with other so everyone can have this opportunity. with that, we avoided the eternal dispute of... " will I be in war?". But later we found the bonus predicament, and again... another dispute... so if you made 8 and he made 9.... why I am not getting the bonus?
    more the 300 medals for account for everyone but they still discussing about the bonus.. Take away the bonus out and there is no problem.
    Go to a clan with good leadership and there will be no problem - unless you are the one who insists on 'discussing' and beating a dead horse to a pulp. That might lead to you being clanless...

  10. #30
    Forum All-Star Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Zikura View Post
    There might be a clan who don’t have the problem, but all the clan I have visited and my friends visited have same problem. Better solution is to remove bonus.
    The only time we had any drama about it, the drama queen was given a quick boot. Our leader explained how he was going to distribute medals and that was the end of it. I fail to see why we should lose something because some clans have drama over it.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •