Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Gold Pass points

  1. #11
    Forum Superstar PaluEF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    I forgot...
    Posts
    3,843
    Not sure that it’s feasible without being regular on daily...
    A good source of information is here, on wiki.
    As mentioned there: Gems can also unlock rewards... for gold passes.

    As a semi retired, but filling dailies, i accumulated more than 3.5k last season... but with a silver pass

  2. #12
    Forum Champion Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    5,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    the question is can he get it without doing the daily challenges, only weekly ones.
    Oops, misread that
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 41 | AQ 44 | GW 15 |

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    the question is can he get it without doing the daily challenges, only weekly ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    OP was asking if there were enough points WITHOUT the daily challenges, only with the weekly [monthly to do] ones...
    That what I try to Ask. Ty who understand properly and sorry for those who can't understand my broken language.

    What I mean with those 1-2 time, I want say , I want just 1 time or 2 time per month just launch boost and complete all Weekly challenges in one day and receive skin, without doing every days challenges.

  4. #14
    Forum All-Star JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    4,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    That what I try to Ask. Ty who understand properly and sorry for those who can't understand my broken language.

    What I mean with those 1-2 time, I want say , I want just 1 time or 2 time per month just launch boost and complete all Weekly challenges in one day and receive skin, without doing every days challenges.
    As per the answers: with the number of points now available we can only guess that it would be possible. Even if all new challenges would only yield 80 points each, it seems it would be possible. However, the 200 points for the war stars one won't be feasible in your scenario, and it might be that one or more of the challenges that yet have to be revealed, will not be doable [not sure what all the challenges will be] ... so none of us can guarantee at this point that this will be possible...

  5. #15
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    That what I try to Ask. Ty who understand properly and sorry for those who can't understand my broken language.

    What I mean with those 1-2 time, I want say , I want just 1 time or 2 time per month just launch boost and complete all Weekly challenges in one day and receive skin, without doing every days challenges.
    In a update interview Galadon did with Darian he said there is like 4000 points available if you was to complete every task. The skin only requires 2600. Of that 4000 pts about 1800-1860 comes from the daily task (some months have 30 days while others have 31).

    So if you didnt do any of the daily challenges and only completed the ones that are revealed weekly it'll put you at about 2140, about 460 points shy of the skin. So you would need to do atleast 7 days worth of the daily challenges to complete it.

    Now if there was more points available throughout the month like 4500 then yes you could reach the skin without worrying about the daily challenges at all. And the 4000 Darian referred to could have been a ruff estimate and there could be more. Guess we will only know for sure if someone was to add up everything and calculate the daily ones once all of the task are revealed.

    But as i previously stated i reached maxed points on my maxed th7&8 (I only go on these occasionally and am not as active on them) at most i logged onto and played those accounts maybe twice a week at the most.

    Good luck hopefully you do get it, but if you find yourself short and only need a little more to reach the final reward tier on the gold tier challenge points can be gemned at 100 gems per tier if push comes to shove if you want it that badly.

  6. #16
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    974
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    As per the answers: with the number of points now available we can only guess that it would be possible. Even if all new challenges would only yield 80 points each, it seems it would be possible. However, the 200 points for the war stars one won't be feasible in your scenario, and it might be that one or more of the challenges that yet have to be revealed, will not be doable [not sure what all the challenges will be] ... so none of us can guarantee at this point that this will be possible...
    Those numbers are also based on some daily challenges being completed as well though.

  7. #17
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    974
    But the pass can be purchased at anytime throughout the month, so dont buy it complete the challenges and if you do reach the 2600 purchase it then.

  8. #18
    Forum Hero Warios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    7,983
    Quote Originally Posted by DJluv2013 View Post
    In a update interview Galadon did with Darian he said there is like 4000 points available if you was to complete every task. The skin only requires 2600. Of that 4000 pts about 1800-1860 comes from the daily task (some months have 30 days while others have 31).

    So if you didnt do any of the daily challenges and only completed the ones that are revealed weekly it'll put you at about 2140, about 460 points shy of the skin. So you would need to do atleast 7 days worth of the daily challenges to complete it.

    Now if there was more points available throughout the month like 4500 then yes you could reach the skin without worrying about the daily challenges at all. And the 4000 Darian referred to could have been a ruff estimate and there could be more. Guess we will only know for sure if someone was to add up everything and calculate the daily ones once all of the task are revealed.

    But as i previously stated i reached maxed points on my maxed th7&8 (I only go on these occasionally and am not as active on them) at most i logged onto and played those accounts maybe twice a week at the most.

    Good luck hopefully you do get it, but if you find yourself short and only need a little more to reach the final reward tier on the gold tier challenge points can be gemned at 100 gems per tier if push comes to shove if you want it that badly.
    I think your number needs adjustment, there are currently 1600 points available from weekly challenges. With 12 more challenges to be opened up your 2140 value is quite low. I cant see any weekly challenge to be less then 80 points 12 * 80 is 960 + the current 1600 available would put someone at 2560.

    I would guess that some of the last 12 hidden challenges will be worth more then 80 points, giving someone ample opportunity to get the skin by completing the weekly challenges only.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h






  9. #19
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Clash universe
    Posts
    123
    Not possible if you are only doing dailies.. you have to work for that skin

  10. #20
    Forum All-Star JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    4,232
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloukaas View Post
    Not possible if you are only doing dailies.. you have to work for that skin
    Sweet bejesus .... why don't people read before they post.... I know you're just working on your post count on a daily basis, but this is getting annoying

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •