Thread: One click being too costly.

One click being too costly.

Hey!

I did flick through past posts and did see a few “double tap confirmation” type things, but I did not notice one for a problem our neighbourhood encountered recently (apologies if it’s been suggested already). So we are quite a derby focused hood and we do play to win. A few days in, a member went to delete a lower point task just to spawn better ones. They accidentally tapped to take the task and not to trash it, so this will likely undo everyone’s great work and will cost us the win.

I would like to see a confirm taking task button, like there is a confirm trash task button. Taking the wrong task is a lot more costly than deleting the wrong task as there is just no going back, tasks can just respawn if you delete them.
    level 111. Boat: 157000~. Trucks in 1 day: 571. Max revenue 1 day: 1463629

GC: Ace-Se7en
    KIK: Acese7en

I think we have all done this and our derby suffered for it. I guess I am fortunate to be in a neighborhood where we aren't going for the win so our mistakes are just brushed off. I have learned to take a task FIRST, then start deleting.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

For the few things that are not covered under double tap diamond confirmation, I just slow down for. Double tap confirmation would be too much for me for this one.
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and waiting for 9 AQ 50 BK 46 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    For the few things that are not covered under double tap diamond confirmation, I just slow down for. Double tap confirmation would be too much for me for this one.
    I don’t see why it would be too much to just mirror what happens when you trash a task which is less of a problem if accidentally done in my opinion.

For those that do play for the 1st place - 1 accidental click (millimetres from where they meant to click) can and will lose the derby for the whole group in one second (after a week of great effort from all of the members). This is just an undeniable fact.

It would be 9 or 10 extra taps per week for the most part.
    Last edited by AceSe7en; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    I think we have all done this and our derby suffered for it. I guess I am fortunate to be in a neighborhood where we aren't going for the win so our mistakes are just brushed off. I have learned to take a task FIRST, then start deleting.
    I feel fortunate to be in a team that goes for the win. With 30 players taking tasks on a board of 12 or less, there are a lot of times where you can’t take a task before you delete - there is no task you want unless you delete to let others appear.

It can ruin the whole week for several players.
    I had it happen and not even touched the take button. Just hovered across it to delete an unwanted task. When my tablet gets hot from this game running especially during the summer time, I have weird things happen in the game. I also had large diamond losses and not even touch the button. The heat affects the screen. I mentioned to in-game support having a take task confirm but I guess that got ignored. Buttons also too close together as mentioned.