Thread: I'm not satisfied with my clan name . How can i change it ?

Question I'm not satisfied with my clan name . How can i change it ?

Hye , supercell

I'm not satisfied with my clan name . How can i change it ? My clan level is 6 , i doesn't wanna close my current clan . So , help me to change my clan name .

I dont think it is possible to change your clan's name without the assistance of an admin.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by alphasuraj View Post
    Hye , supercell

I'm not satisfied with my clan name . How can i change it ? My clan level is 6 , i doesn't wanna close my current clan . So , help me to change my clan name .
    Dissolve the clan and make a new one with the name you want or buckle up and accept the name it has.

Clans can not change name at this time.

/Affront

Centennial Club
    Well some clans can change their names others can't. If you are not a chosen clan you don't have the option.

Quote Originally Posted by ElusiveDream View Post
    Well some clans can change their names others can't. If you are not a chosen clan you don't have the option.
    Geez. Salty much? It requires a change on the back end. Not through the user interface. It requires support intervention. They don't want to have to deal with my cousin brother changed our name to monty's marauding morons complaints. Very specific cases, sure. I know the happy martian chronicles clan had a name change or two and they aren't sponsored.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22