Thread: Resurrecting Our Old Level 5 Feeder Clan! Looking for a Merge/Group Join, Etc!

Forum Veteran

Resurrecting Our Old Level 5 Feeder Clan! Looking for a Merge/Group Join, Etc!

Thank you for reading this thread. Our main clan, R&R Monsters, is wanting to bring it's old feeder clan back to life!
    OUR FEEDER IS R&R Monsters 2. #L090L90R

Here is our recruiting thread for our Level 11 Main Clan: R&R Monsters Level 11 Clan Recruitment Thread.

So, what are we looking for? Well, if anyone is looking to leave their old and inactive or lower level clan, head on over. I am willing to grant CO if you bring a group with you and give your members Elder right away.

Over the last month or so, we have successfully brought the clan back to life. Had ourselves a war win and entering first ever CWL for this clan.

We are now war ready and up to 24+ in membership.

I realize we can't be picky with all of the competition that is out there. I recruit heavily for our Level 11 Clan also. I know how hard recruiting is. I know this will not be easy and will be a long grind, but giving it a shot!

PM's are cool, but I may take a bit of time to answer. Older player here with a job, kids, life and bills! LOL. This is a game afternall.

Would prefer adults to be honest, but we will welcome all ages with the proper level of maturity.

WITH THAT SAID, OUR FEEDER IS R&R Monsters 2. #L090L90R

Thank you and Clash On!

Brisket

Forum Veteran
    A merge over to our clan would be best. I am willing to give CO to the person who helps work the deal between clans. I am not in a rush, so I am willing to wait for the right situation.

If interested, head over to our main clan to talk details there. If you head over to this feeder, keep in mind I may not be logged in at that moment. Therefore, I am asking you head over to our L11 Main Clan and we talk details there. Please say you are coming over from SuperCell so we can accept you.

Brisket

Forum Veteran
    Bump and grind time!

Brisket

Forum Veteran
    Bumpage time. With games ending, we will be moving some of our members from put L11 Clan to this feeder to help get it going with some small number wars. Look for moves there within the next 24 hours.

We currently have 8 members there. Looking to get a war going and dust the cobwebs off of our War Log!!! LOL! Also, looking to for a solid group for CWL in 3 days.

Brisket

Forum Veteran
    Currently at 24 members and 4-0 in CWL and in first place with 190 stars in Silver II and 5548 destruction. 2nd place team at 151 and 4137 and beating them 25 - 24. Our first ever CWL in this clan since bringing it back to life. Not too shabby!

All that even with kicking one of TH9 top attackers yesterday for selfish play and just for being a total DB and putting himself before the Clan and not having the stones to admit he screwed up! Having said that....looking for any Level TH's to join up and be a loyal and intergral part of the clan!

Come on over. More war right after CWL.

Brisket

Forum Veteran
    Final CWL Damage......1st Place with: 265 stars, 7614 in Destruction and moved up to Silver 1. Not bad for our first CWL. Looking to bulk up for next CWL and Games. Want to start some war soon!

Head on over and check us out!

Brisket

Forum Veteran
    Games are on the way! We are planning a temp move to our main for games to max out quickly and do a few large wars at 40 plus.

Head on over and check us out!

Brikset