Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Expansion scrolls

Quote Originally Posted by Rndwheeler View Post
    I agree. Trying to get expansion permits is ridiculous. HD needs to do something to increase the availability to get these. At the rate I am getting these it will be 10 years before I get what I need.

I have heard frustration from many players that is causing me to rethink whether or not I want to continue playing this game or move on to another!
    I concur. Deliberate or not donít hold your breath
    NH Cornwhole Farms
    Level 150 Town Level 52

Same here, my health no longer allows me to continue playing the derby, and as a result I will never receive any scroll. Makes me wonder why I'm still forcing myself to continue playing this game.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by GerdS View Post
    Same here, my health no longer allows me to continue playing the derby, and as a result I will never receive any scroll. Makes me wonder why I'm still forcing myself to continue playing this game.
    Don’t you remember a whole week of events rewarded with scrolls. Is the only reason you are playing to expand a small area of land?
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
    Donít you remember a whole week of events rewarded with scrolls. Is the only reason you are playing to expand a small area of land?
    That was a great week! I was saving my lems hoping to expand a scroll spot this week as I only need 2 more for my next spot...but alas...once again...no scrolls for me. So I expanded my last nonscroll spot. Now I am at the mercy of supercells ehemmm.....generosity. I will report back in 10 years should I still be breathing!
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​