Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Expansion scrolls

Expansion scrolls

Is anyone else experience problems getting expansion scrolls? I havenít received a single one in almost 2 months! My barn is almost exploding with other expansion items because of this, so frustrating !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by careeberry View Post
    Is anyone else experience problems getting expansion scrolls? I haven’t received a single one in almost 2 months! My barn is almost exploding with other expansion items because of this, so frustrating !!!!

Hi and welcome to the forum!

you must have taken some time off. There have been several events which offered permits for rewards, including 2 boat events, week 13 and 18
    Last edited by WussyPuss; May 10th, 2019 at 02:55 AM.
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 47 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

They don't come as quickly as they did the first time they were released. Generally speaking you might find one in columns 4 and 7 in derby prizes. But that isn't every week. I have gone as many as 6 weeks between seeing them. This is week two with no scrolls for me. WussyPuss is correct there have been events that gave us scrolls which was great however I am 128 scrolls away from having all my land cleared. Best case scenario at 2 scrolls per week I am looking at over a year. In April I won 3 as derby prizes.So worst case scenario it could be over 3 years. Hopefully Hay Day gives us more scroll events or it will be a LONG 3 years.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

You can get them every week in columns 4 & 7 in the Derby, but you often need to spin for them.

As Wussy said, there have been a few events too.

*Nick* more events would be GREAT
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 155 (45 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Except when you spin for them there is still no guarantee that you get anything. You might just be throwing away unending amounts of diamonds and still get no scrolls.

Quote Originally Posted by sierramike View Post
    Except when you spin for them there is still no guarantee that you get anything. You might just be throwing away unending amounts of diamonds and still get no scrolls.
    Yes, one time I reshuffled 10 times, and I only got 1 scroll. That’s 50 diamonds for 1 scroll. Since then, if I don’t get both scrolls in the first 3 or 4 shuffles, I stop. But the point is that 2 scrolls per week are definitely not guaranteed, even with a lot of reshuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    Yes, one time I reshuffled 10 times, and I only got 1 scroll. Thatís 50 diamonds for 1 scroll. Since then, if I donít get both scrolls in the first 3 or 4 shuffles, I stop. But the point is that 2 scrolls per week are definitely not guaranteed, even with a lot of reshuffling.
    If I don't get in the first two, I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    You can get them every week in columns 4 & 7 in the Derby, but you often need to spin for them.

As Wussy said, there have been a few events too.

*Nick* more events would be GREAT
    I am not willing to spend diamonds on a chance. I have heard of far too many people that have shuffled several times a week and got nothing. I also get nothing HOWEVER I still have all my diamonds. I like diamonds more than expansion scrolls.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Quote Originally Posted by Hayfield View Post
    I am not willing to spend diamonds on a chance. I have heard of far too many people that have shuffled several times a week and got nothing. I also get nothing HOWEVER I still have all my diamonds. I like diamonds more than expansion scrolls.
    Same.

I have never shuffled my derby prizes, not once. I choose from the offered prizes & make do. I'd actually really like more deco stuff on offer, pet & playground stuff, but I rarely see them as derby prizes now.

I DO go all out to fill boats during events to get all the permits available. These, put together with any from the derby, add up in time. I only keep the amount of LEMs I need for the next plot of land & sell extras.

When I eventually get enough scrolls to open some land it feels all the more exciting for the time I've had to wait to get there, & more of an achievement because of the work I've had to put in along the way. That's how I see it anyway. I like the build up!

I've decided those land plots are basically premium content that I must decide if I'm willing to pay for. And even if I do, it will still be a long drawn out wait. I'm not bothered by it and I can't blame the developers. The minute players open all of their land they start complaining for more lol.
    Level 128. All machines but one mastered. 140/144 achievements. Scorched earth challenge survivor.