Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Best loot league?

Best loot league?

What’s the best league for all loot? I heard gold is best for afk bases. Currently in master

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterMyBiscuitz View Post
    What’s the best league for all loot? I heard gold is best for afk bases. Currently in master
    Gold and crystals for 9 and 10 brionze is good for 11 and 10

I really like crystal and low masters. Always make that my spot when I’m farming a new TH.
    UltimateHamm #29VQUCPQJ: TH11 lvl 222 • gg 2b ee 2b hh 15.1 BK 50 AQ 50 GW 20
    In loving memory of my friend Mona 💕Cancer takes no prisoners

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    1 starring all of the bases in the galaxy
    People are always asking this question but I don't think there's a simple answer. The best league changes depending on where you are in the game and who you are as a player. I've been in every league as recently as a couple weeks ago and there is good loot everywhere.

For example:

If you're more of an attack a few times a day person with big expensive war type armies then perhaps Titans and above is a good place for you. Great loot bonus, armies cook while you're in the clouds and lots of good practice for your war type attacks.

If you've got a lot of time on your hands and want to do more farm type raids then perhaps a lower league is best. You can quickly train armies and pick off collectors and storages all day long if you want with the occasional rushed whale base.

In my opinion crystal 1 and master is best league

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    I would go as high as possible

Currently in legends league and although i cannot attack as frequently as others in a lower league, i find myself having my storages full due to the high bonus loot i get per successful attack!

if i was you i would go champions/titans and take advantage of the bonus loot

I use loonions (since th9) and is very effective even at th12.. 30 loons 55 minions (4 rage 3 freeze) easy 1 star for the bonus loot

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:218Trophies:5377
    L I S T E N T O M Y M U S I C
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh