Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Anyone removed extra obstacles after keeping them for years previously?

Anyone removed extra obstacles after keeping them for years previously?

I have all obstacles on the edge and I collect them all since cauldron. I have several of each and while I like xmas trees, I don't find cakes fit well with the rest of the base. I used several shovels but it's impossible to arrange all the trees and so because I have to move cakes too. So I'm thinking just to keep one. But as a collector person I'm afraid I'll regret later. Anyone removed extra obstacles after keeping them for years previously?
    ​Commodore 64 #P2820P92

I just keep one of everything.. thats all u need

Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

I removed obstacles that were from halloween.

I kept xmas trees, fortune trees, fireworks, one 5th year and one 6th year cake, and 1 spikey cactus and 1 hween skull.

I don't think about it and I don't regret it.

I only really care about the trees
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I would love to see space unicorns and cosmic cats
    Click Here for Unicorns

I’ve recently started cleaning up my obstacles with the thought in mind that only one each is necessary. Got tired of my bases looking cluttered.
    UltimateHamm #29VQUCPQJ: TH11 lvl 222 gg 2b ee 2b hh 15.1 BK 50 AQ 50 GW 20
    In loving memory of my friend Mona 💕Cancer takes no prisoners

Absolutely not. Each obstacle it a memory of time long ago and I have no intentions of removing any of them.....

I have removed duplicates recently, and may contiue that course of action. Have not had a regular obstacle spawn for a long time, been at max. Used shovels to move some, but accept that if I continued to keep all duplicates, will run out of space.
    Boom! Aimlessly adrift within the archapeligo
    Clash! ​Adult PuddleHop
    #PR2P0R0C

Forum Legend
    The first years, I only kept the Christmas Tree and removed the Halloween obstacles .. now I just keep a couple of everything.

/Affront
    TH12-62/63/33|BH9-16.16.16.17.16.18.16.16.16.16.1/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    I never keep any of them as I like a clean base. My disfunctional tidiness even extends in-game

Forum Elder
    I plan to purge the extra cakes and tombstones and such in the very near future. The shovels have been a god send and I appreciate that I can re-order my hoarded mess of 'specials' somewhat now.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Before shovels, I had several of everything (Except that Gosh Darn 2012 XMas tree I accidentally deleted).

Once the shovels came, I moved 1 of each into neat rows - XMas trees in one corner, Halloween stuff on a side, cakes/fireworks/misc on another wall. As new things come in, I'll shovel one of each into line where it fits best, but done are the days of mass accumulation for me.