Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Anyone removed extra obstacles after keeping them for years previously?

I use to keep any that were off the map, and at least one of each even if they're not off the map. Now that we have shovels I've removed all but one of each and used shovels to organize them all into one corner off the map.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    I’ve only kept those I ever liked - the 2 most recent Christmas trees, cactus, fortune tree, fireworks and the witch’s hat on my main and two lanterns in my BH, the rest got deleted the moment it appeared.

Oh and, does loot cart count as decoration these days? Because I get to keep that one too
    Last edited by MasterEdy; May 10th, 2019 at 11:58 PM.

Down the road, over the hill, across the lake, through the forest, under da sea, in a Whirlpool ^_^
    I've removed and regretted.

Regret removing 2012, 2014 xmas and Halloween headstone (2013).

Alas, I still have plenty from previous years ( 70 total ).
    Stalk me on Instagram @Clash.With.Realm (100k+ followers)

level 300 - 31m dark - 45k unbreakable - 13
    k infernos - 26k xbows
    7k eagles - 101/102 achievements - 1.4b spoils - 3.5k stars - Full Stats
    »

I’ve removed some, kept others.
    The shovel allowed me to keep my 2013 x-tree in a better spot.
    But i’ve cut many other obstacles to remain with a total in the 40s special obstacles; yet enough to not get more standard obstacles.

I’m hoarding shovels (freebees) to get to arrange my halloween stuff in order. My x-trees are arranged already

I liked to keep as many that spawned on the border, as possible. Sadly my kid was holding my iPad for me while I was doing something (thinking he was playing a word game I have on here). He changed his mind, I guess, and decided to check out Clash and “help me get the gold and elixir” since the “holidays are over”. I was not impressed. He also used all my gems and made me a TH10 so I could get infernos. :/ Thankfully I was maxed 9 except a few hero levels, lol. But I was still not impressed.

Starting over, with this year’s witch’s hat, tree, and sixth anniversary cakes, lol.
    Last edited by MommySnooks; May 11th, 2019 at 04:13 AM.

Thanks for the pretty kitty, Icey!
    You're actually more blind than Soumil, and Soumil is literally more blind than a bat-Rad
    Much convince. Amazing argument. Very believe. Rad town. Cant scum.-NTRP
    why thank you <3 -Rad

Quote Originally Posted by gb410 View Post
    I try to keep it just under the 45 obstacle limit for spawning new obstacles, otherwise it’s costing me gems that I could be getting from clearing new obstacles. I used to be able to keep 4-5 of the special obstacles each, but now I can only keep 3-4 of each, so I’ve had to delete some.
    I hadnt seen new obstacles spawn for quite some time. Now that I cleaned a bunch of duplicates they are spawning again.
    Level 200 | TH12 | 1937 war stars | Legends Reached
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    What if forums existed in the day of Asteroids? Like please nerf the rocks they keep trying to hit me. Working my way towards having Banned as my forum title😄 at 1000

I have never removed a special obstacle

Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post
    Cut one down....never!

This was awesome base. My base was all Trees and some special Obstacles from Events. Hehe Its worth having them in your base eh
    Watch my Most Recent Upload here! - Click me!

I’ve kept most featured obstacles but unfortunately some of the early ones I was forced to remove as SC increased base sizes and things like the first year Christmas tree ended up interfering with base designs.

In one account I do have a stone in a near max th11 base , that maybe a bit rare ...
    Last edited by dfox; May 18th, 2019 at 12:02 PM.
    Thx
    c

TH 12 ,Lvl 242, Forum Donation contest 4th, Best world rank 56. BK65 AQ65 GW40, 2 bil gg, 2 bil ee, 2 bil treasury, 34+mil hh, 712 war wins. 2900+War stars. Firefighter 18K, Max walls,TH12 mini....

Im still crying that i removed that golden firework last year and the first christmas three.
    ooh and i still miss that golden thingy.