Thread: Th6 looking for a Clan

Fresh Spawn

Th6 looking for a Clan

I'm just recently getting back into the game, i want to find a clan that wars a bunch and has extremely active members

Clanibus- Level 12- War + Clan Games- #L8CR0RCJ
    Clanibus- a level 12 adult English speaking clan based out of the United States with 40+ members in multiple countries across 3 continents. We are looking for an active member(s), who is willing to partake in clan games and can help in clan wars when needed. Clan wars are not required however but you will be given a chance at some point if you request to be in war.

Clan Tag: #L8CR0RCJ

Who we are: We are a clan with 40+ members, currently clan level 12. We have over a 1.2 W/L ratio in war and always have gotten max clan rewards during clan games. We currently war almost always, with a break around holidays, or if we are all upgrading heros. We offer elder and co-leader based on merit and loyalty. We have been around since November of 2015 and are looking to continue to grow.

What we are looking for: activity and loyalty. We have began to become more selective so please request to join with a message stating you are from forums and we will assess on a case by case basis. Our only other requirement is that you understand and can speak English fluently.

How to join: to join please just enter #L8CR0RCJ into your search bar and our clan name is "clanibus" with a green and yellow logo. Please mention that you are coming from the forum, and we will approve you.

If you've made it this far in our post we hope that you consider our clan. We are looking forward to winning & growing together someday soon.

B3rt31- Co-Founder & Co-Leader Clanibus

Don't forget our tag is #L8CR0RCJ

Hey, I run a level 14 clan. Were in a bit of a rebuild, still active and warring though. Give us a look if you'd like.

Not Worthy
    #9UQURGYJ

We are looking for adults 18+ that are active. Th's 6-th10 non rushed bases that are loyal and does not take advantage of donations. No drama friendly fun clan that takes wars seriously. We will be doing 5 vs 5 until we are able to get more better players in the clan.
    The name of the clan is
    amaterasu
    the clan id
    #28u9uqguc
    the banner is black and white
    the leader name is apex yurok252$
    if interested private message or send a invite in game saying "seen in forum"

Clan name : P.K
    Tag : #GJ98028L
    Level 12 war clan
    We would be glad to have you. You need to be able to converse in either english or urdu.
    A few of our war members have gone inactive so we're looking for new guys.
    No insulting
    No wrong donations
    Use both war attacks
    Get at least 2000 points in clan games
    PM me of you're interested. You will be taken in wars and cwl as long as you can pull off decent attacks. We can even teach you good attacks if you want.

Centennial Club
    King's Landing is looking for warriors to join our family
    #20JP0L28J

Who we are:-

King's Landing Clan started by a group of friends who are serious about war and farming.We are fun loving and still upgrading our clan war strategies. Presently consisting of 13 players. Level 2 clan doing back to back wars.

What we admire:-

-Being active
    -Not asking for any promotions as it is earned
    -using both attacks in war ,planning both attacks.

Who can join:-

TH 8 and up players who are looking for a friendly clan to join and grow with. No rushed bases.

Experienced three-star war players,to learn and grow are both welcome, just be open to work as a team, learn and grow.

As of now we are going on to back to back wars.You can opt out whenever you feel like.

COME JOIN US!! WE ARE AN AWESOME CLAN AND WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU WAR WITH US!

Send an ingame invite with a message "Siddharth" in it. We will accept you during war.

Clan Name:- King's Landing
    Clan Tag :- #20JP0L28J

Do check me out ,my id is "2LG2LGUU"