Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Massively reduce hero upgrade costs

  1. #21

    Clash of clans Hero upgrades

    I believe it would be a great thing for all of us if the hero upgrade time went down from for example 6 days to 2 days. Because now it takes to long time for us normal people who donít use money on the game

  2. #22
    Forum Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    1,596
    Normal people have maxxed and each day new ones max out. Whether you spend money or not, it is well within reach to max your heros.

  3. #23
    Pro Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    USA Pennsylvania
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by VEGGIGIOT View Post
    I believe it would be a great thing for all of us if the hero upgrade time went down from for example 6 days to 2 days. Because now it takes to long time for us normal people who donít use money on the game
    The most it takes is 7 days max. It was reduced from what it used to be. With how easy it is now to get free hammers and books and builders potions through events clw and clan games, i would not count on them reducing upgrade times. Without spending money i maxed my heros rather fast.

  4. #24
    Forum Champion Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    5,345
    Quote Originally Posted by VEGGIGIOT View Post
    I believe it would be a great thing for all of us if the hero upgrade time went down from for example 6 days to 2 days. Because now it takes to long time for us normal people who don’t use money on the game
    Supercell reduced all hero upgrade times within the past year. And now with the gold pass they're reduced even more. Giving all players even further reduced times devalues the gold pass and makes it less likely for people to purchase it which takes away from supercell's profits. They're smart enough to not make that kind of business decision. Besides, you have hammer of heroes, book of heroes, and builder potion to speed up your hero upgrades. Reducing the upgrade times also devalues them and makes them pretty worthless. Definitely no chance of this happening either.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 41 | AQ 44 | GW 15 |

  5. #25
    Troll Food
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    California
    Posts
    199
    someone could max their warden in one month or their king in 60 days . . . .

  6. #26
    Millennial Club F34R991's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    He is at TH9.

    That is the hardest level to max your heroes at.



    If you are easily staying in champs on 2 attacks per day, you probably aren't TH9
    I agree, TH9 is definitly the hardest, but it has become so much easier with all the free goodies (Books, Hammers, Tier Rewards).

    I never stated I am in Champs with 2 attacks per day, I just told him to get to Champs. Since he claims to be very active, it should not be a problem for a maxed (Except Heroes)TH9 to be in High Masters / Champs. There are plenty of TH9s in Champs.

    I just dont get the point of people always complaining about Heroes, when they claim to be active and maxed. DE farming has become much easier over the years, a low cost army with EQ spells can be used to rush DE storages quite successfully.

  7. #27
    Emergency silversnake33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    conquering the mice
    Posts
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    He is at TH9.

    That is the hardest level to max your heroes at.

    If you are easily staying in champs on 2 attacks per day, you probably aren't TH9
    my heroes were sleeping nonstop from 12/17 to 19/25 at th9. only stopped because lab now. sometimes i was risking storage cap on DE. so that is nonsensical

  8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by silversnake33 View Post
    my heroes were sleeping nonstop from 12/17 to 19/25 at th9. only stopped because lab now. sometimes i was risking storage cap on DE. so that is nonsensical
    The fact you are exceptional does not make the simple and true fact I stated in any way "nonsensical".
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  9. #29
    Millennial Club Luicetarro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,076
    Quote Originally Posted by silversnake33 View Post
    my heroes were sleeping nonstop from 12/17 to 19/25 at th9. only stopped because lab now. sometimes i was risking storage cap on DE. so that is nonsensical
    My heroes were down from 10 to 30 24/7, WHILE dark spells were researching. Had the 'full'-message above my DE-storage often enough while farming in champs with Loonion.
    Your point is? Still it's one of the hardest grinds, since before the magical items, each hero was down for 7 days straight (without the ability for a war, for serious clans).

    We have books now, the 7d-period does start way later than before, still it's a grind.

  10. #30
    Forum All-Star Piper139's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,473
    Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    My heroes were down from 10 to 30 24/7, WHILE dark spells were researching. Had the 'full'-message above my DE-storage often enough while farming in champs with Loonion.
    Your point is? Still it's one of the hardest grinds, since before the magical items, each hero was down for 7 days straight (without the ability for a war, for serious clans).

    We have books now, the 7d-period does start way later than before, still it's a grind.
    It is a lot better now than when I did it. Still a big grind though.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •