Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Massively reduce hero upgrade costs

Massively reduce hero upgrade costs

I think supercell should MASSIVELY reduce hero costs. Iím sitting here at th9 fully maxed except my heroís. I think they should reduce it down to:to upgrade barb king to lvl2,6k dark and +1k dark per level. Archer queen: 15k for level 2 and + 1k dark per level,. Grand warden upgrades should also be +100k elixir per level.I also think they should reduce the time it takes to build hero upgrades to only 1 day for all levels. The community would love this. Also an extra note, I think the books of items should be sold for 2.99$ in the shop and hammer of stuff should be sold for $5-5.49 in the shop (depending on the hammer)

Wow. Maybe offer max th12 and max heroes from any level for 10$. Then you can skip the bothersome funstuf like actually playing the game.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by ItsRetro View Post
    I think supercell should MASSIVELY reduce hero costs. I’m sitting here at th9 fully maxed except my hero’s. I think they should reduce it down to:to upgrade barb king to lvl2,6k dark and +1k dark per level. Archer queen: 15k for level 2 and + 1k dark per level,. Grand warden upgrades should also be +100k elixir per level.I also think they should reduce the time it takes to build hero upgrades to only 1 day for all levels. The community would love this.
    Heroes were reduced quite a bit in terms of upgrade time and cost. The Hero grind at TH9 is still a bit... grindy, but it's a lot more bearable than it used to be, so I wouldn't count on reductions anytime soon, especially with magic items at your disposal.

Also, depending on what level your heroes are, why not move up to TH10 if you're maxed out otherwise? DE production and availability skyrockets with the 3rd drill. You're just wasting gold and elixir by not upgrading.

hammer of stuff should be sold for $5-5.49 in the shop (depending on the hammer)
    Hammers were intentionally made to be purchased exclusively in the CWL shop. This will most likely never change.

CoC Accounts: Darkwindô (TH12 - LV 193 - 50/54/20) | DARDANIUS (TH10 - LV 133 - 21/30)

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 13 - Gold I) - We are recruiting! Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since January 2014

I think supercell should MASSIVELY reduce hero costs. I’m sitting here at th9 fully maxed except my hero’s. I think they should reduce it down to:to upgrade barb king to lvl2,6k dark and +1k dark per level. Archer queen: 15k for level 2 and + 1k dark per level,. Grand warden upgrades should also be +100k elixir per level.I also think they should reduce the time it takes to build hero upgrades to only 1 day for all levels. The community would love this. Also an extra note, I think the books of items should be sold for 2.99$ in the shop and hammer of stuff should be sold for $5-5.49 in the shop (depending on the hammer)
    Let's just shut this one down now quickly with a hard NO. Learn how to properly farm DE like everyone else. Your struggle stems from your own inefficiency or lack of activity. Kids these days just want everything handed to them without working for it...
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; May 9th, 2019 at 01:37 AM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 40 | AQ 43 | GW 13 |

Iím super active and am always farming d e . I use elixir heavy attacks and go for bases with a good about of dark. I respectfully disagree with ur reply

I’m super active and am always farming d e . I use elixir heavy attacks and go for bases with a good about of dark. I respectfully disagree with ur reply
    That's fine. I disagree with your idea. We both have opinions. Your idea makes maxing heroes way too easy. In my opinion.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Is this a troll post?

I cant see how you have problems having enough DE to upgrade heroes?
    I am not very active, I only do about 2 attacks a day and I always have a full storage ready when my hero upgrade stops (7 days)

My tips to you, climb to Champs and farm there. You will get ridicoulous amounts of DE from your win bonus and 5 star daily bonus. This shoulsnt be a problem as you are maxed and super active

I think supercell should MASSIVELY reduce hero costs. I’m sitting here at th9 fully maxed except my hero’s. I think they should reduce it down to:to upgrade barb king to lvl2,6k dark and +1k dark per level. Archer queen: 15k for level 2 and + 1k dark per level,. Grand warden upgrades should also be +100k elixir per level.I also think they should reduce the time it takes to build hero upgrades to only 1 day for all levels. The community would love this. Also an extra note, I think the books of items should be sold for 2.99$ in the shop and hammer of stuff should be sold for $5-5.49 in the shop (depending on the hammer)
    People were maxing out there heroes since the introduction of heroes. Then there were more levels to go through and longer upgrade times. People were still maxing out their heroes.

Then super cell drastically reduced hero costs and upgrade times. People were still maxing out heroes.

Then super cell introduced runes and books so you could now instantly pay for and instantly finish a hero upgrade. People were still maxing out heroes.

Then super cell introduced a new level for dark elixir drills. There are also rank bonuses, star bonuses, and now a seasonal bank. And people are still able to max out their heroes.

You are more than able to do it, you just need to invest time into it.

Also there is no "book of items". Also also, there is no "hammer of stuff". Also also also, the clan war league medals will never be able to be purchased; the only way that you will ever be able to get medals is by participating in clan war league.
    My Stats

| TH11 | XP 166 | BK 44 | AQ 50 | GW 15
    | #QC8VUPCL |

CLAN: IRON VENDETTA - LEVEL 14 - CWL: CRYSTAL 1
    #2YVOGVLY

When I said book of items and hammer of stuff, I meant all the types of books and hammers. I diddnt want to name each one

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R991 View Post
    Is this a troll post?

I cant see how you have problems having enough DE to upgrade heroes?
    He is at TH9.

That is the hardest level to max your heroes at.

I am not very active, I only do about 2 attacks a day and I always have a full storage ready when my hero upgrade stops (7 days)

My tips to you, climb to Champs and farm there. You will get ridicoulous amounts of DE from your win bonus and 5 star daily bonus. This shoulsnt be a problem as you are maxed and super active
    If you are easily staying in champs on 2 attacks per day, you probably aren't TH9
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)