Thread: Seeking 5000+ pro player replays

Fresh Spawn

Red face Seeking 5000+ pro player replays

Hi guys! I'm a fully maxed out builder base player. I've been trying to search for replays from top global player. I tried to go on facebook, youtube, twitch or google and i just couldn't find any thing. I'm wondering if anyone has anything like that. Thanks guys
    Last edited by tim529; May 8th, 2019 at 10:41 PM.

Centennial Club
    theres two youtubers that post 6k+ trophy content regularly:

Moments lab of COC builder base

king bob clash of clans

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by silvr View Post
    theres two youtubers that post 6k+ trophy content regularly:

Moments lab of COC builder base

king bob clash of clans

Thank you very much bud!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by tim529 View Post
    Thank you very much bud!
    no probs 😊
    i watch them every now and then - the skill level of some of the players is amazing.. particularly knowing the exact range of defenses for their bomber placement & opening up more of the base than I even thought was possible using very few troops.. i try it and all of a sudden ive wasted 25 barbs to protect the bombers 😬. guess thats why im stuck at 4900
    Last edited by silvr; May 9th, 2019 at 04:58 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by silvr View Post
    no probs 
    i watch them every now and then - the skill level of some of the players is amazing.. particularly knowing the exact range of defenses for their bomber placement & opening up more of the base than I even thought was possible using very few troops.. i try it and all of a sudden ive wasted 25 barbs to protect the bombers . guess thats why im stuck at 4900
    Most of those videos are just Bart, Gibart and to a much lesser extent Barchka attacks.

There's a wide range of possible attack strats, and no one is able to do them all and not everyone is capable of doing certain ones either.

So if you find you're peaking at 4.9k running those strats and you've already practiced a lot, then maybe it's time to try out other strats. If you check out Gaming with Noc on Youtube, he has some other strats which you can try playing with.
    Last edited by iHeron; May 9th, 2019 at 07:18 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by iHeron View Post
    Most of those videos are just Bart, Gibart and to a much lesser extent Barchka attacks.

There's a wide range of possible attack strats, and no one is able to do them all and not everyone is capable of doing certain ones either.

So if you find you're peaking at 4.9k running those strats and you've already practiced a lot, then maybe it's time to try out other strats. If you check out Gaming with Noc on Youtube, he has some other strats which you can try playing with.
    i dont really actively try to push, only play bb every so often.. i think its more bad habits that i havnt tried to get rid of / lack of patience setting up the attack than anything, thanks for the advice though mate ill check it out!!