Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Crash on boot. Android Q DP3

Quote Originally Posted by Lanmonster View Post
    Same issue here. There are 50 others on the Google issue tracker with the same issue. Please fix soon, I paid for the gold pass and want to get all the benefits!
    could sound hard but → play official os and not beta.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanmonster View Post
    Same issue here. There are 50 others on the Google issue tracker with the same issue. Please fix soon, I paid for the gold pass and want to get all the benefits!
    I hope you have another device to play clash. Beta are not supported and supercell need only to know the problem, not to solve it

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    as developer you should know that it sounds rubbish what you post here. android q is a BETA. bugs are quite normal.
    We understand that bugs in Beta are normal. This is not just an OS issue. It is an issue where Android is changing the way certain things will work in the future and future versions of Android will not work if apps keep using some older methods. Clash and all other SC games will stop working with Android Q release version and beyond. Most people are just trying to point out that the issue exists and that SC will have to update the game to work, not necessarily right away. All I see wotanwaton do is shoot down every comment on the thread blaming it on the OS when all that is needed is for them to acknowledge that this is going to be an issue for the future Android releases and that SC needs to look into it. Remember, if there were no Beta testers no bugs or issues will be discovered and then SC will be scrambling hard to fix it when it comes out of Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by fromthebayou View Post
    We understand that bugs in Beta are normal. This is not just an OS issue. It is an issue where Android is changing the way certain things will work in the future and future versions of Android will not work if apps keep using some older methods. Clash and all other SC games will stop working with Android Q release version and beyond. Most people are just trying to point out that the issue exists and that SC will have to update the game to work, not necessarily right away. All I see wotanwaton do is shoot down every comment on the thread blaming it on the OS when all that is needed is for them to acknowledge that this is going to be an issue for the future Android releases and that SC needs to look into it. Remember, if there were no Beta testers no bugs or issues will be discovered and then SC will be scrambling hard to fix it when it comes out of Beta.
    i know that you want to report it but you cant expect a fix now. it is a beta software and things changes over the time.
    be sure google will not (dont want to) release a software were the current apps wont work anymore and be sure supercell knows coming software updates to prepare.

Centennial Club
    i know that you want to report it but you cant expect a fix now. it is a beta software and things changes over the time.
    be sure google will not (dont want to) release a software were the current apps wont work anymore and be sure supercell knows coming software updates to prepare.
    No-one ask for a solution now. But trust me, Google will release Android q even if coc or other apps doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo82 View Post
    No-one ask for a solution now.
    two people did on page one and two.

But trust me, Google will release Android q even if coc or other apps doen't work.
    i dont know but i am not a developer now. i personaly would not roll out a new software were the previous apps wont work.🙄
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:05 PM.

Centennial Club
    two people did on page one and two.

i dont know but i am not a developer now. i personaly would not roll out a new software were the previous apps wont work.🙄
    Do you how many apps exists? In your opinion Google should wait for every developer to solve their problem? You are not understanding the meaning of beta programs!

Well, I am. And I can tell you that if we are changing how a certain thing is changing, then we put that in the release notes for a Beta. Google even went a step further. They said in the Beta 1 release notes that the method is changing, but didn't disable it right away to give folks more time. Infact they just disabled it in Beta 3(and not even Beta 2) a whole 2 months after they said they're changing it. Now , if I'm a major game developer I would be paying attention to release notes rather than waiting for stuff to break. But even then, as far as I'm concerned I just want an acknowledgement that they're looking into it rather than commit to an ETA.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #29
    Hey all, just to keep you updated, we're aware of the crash and the fix for it will be included in our June update.
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Hey all, just to keep you updated, we're aware of the crash and the fix for it will be included in our June update.
    good to know that you support the beta. thank you for update.

now scid2.0 update information😝