Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Crash on boot. Android Q DP3

Centennial Club
    they are NOT supporting the beta. they are planning to support Android Q. this is a demostration that the problem is not an os BUG, but an os CAHNGE.

THANKS for the feedback darian!

Thanks for the update Darian[Supercell] . This makes sense. It is unfortunate that other responses were illogical, uneducated and at times on the edge of insulting which really added nothing to the conversation. I'm not a forum legend though so my opinion probably does not not mean much . but it looks like I can become a forum legend by posting nonsensical stuff 8000+ times
    Last edited by Notadeveloperbutthinkiam; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:31 PM.

Thank you for the update @Darian, much appreciated. In the interim, could any of us access the Android beta version of coc? Also is there a tentative June update release date? I miss clashing on my pixel xl3. Thanks for the update though.

Quote Originally Posted by MBehnken View Post
    Thank you for the update @Darian, much appreciated. In the interim, could any of us access the Android beta version of coc?
    no we cant have acces to dev build or beta. only few hand selected people all over the world have acces to dev build.

Also is there a tentative June update release date? I miss clashing on my pixel xl3. Thanks for the update though.
    wrong place.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    no we cant have acces to dev build or beta. only few hand selected people all over the world have acces to dev build.

wrong place.
    If you never ask, you'll never be given.

it is such a big pain not to be able to play clash royale because they still do not update it in the store, please supercell when the update comes out in the store repairing this problem?