Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Th9 and below no longer in high level clans???

we are a level 19 war clan and yes in cwl we run with th12's and everyone joins our other clans for CWL. when we do normal wars we can and do run from th9 to th12.

Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

Centennial Club
    I absolutely agree... If I was building a clan from scratch.... and with being a maxed th12, I wouldn't recruit anything below a th10..... its nothing personal, its just the business aspect of the game.... Now I'd be more lenient if I saw a th9 that cared about player progression but usually thats not the case as a lot of th9s commitment to the game begins to fade away due to the massive hero grind.

Another issue is the clans that do have a bunch of th12-11, but war down to th8-9, struggle to get decent th8-9 to join when they tell them they can’t be in league wars.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Main clouds thread here. My tips/thoughts on Legends here. My suggested legends changes found here. Although now I expect we will just wait for project blue skies. Fingers crossed.

Millennial Club
    Why would they be? Th9s are the TH7s when TH10 was the highest. In other words, relatively irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Another issue is the clans that do have a bunch of th12-11, but war down to th8-9, struggle to get decent th8-9 to join when they tell them they can’t be in league wars.
    i suppose it helps that all our 9's are minis..lol

Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

If you're looking for a clan, hit me up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I would love to see space unicorns and cosmic cats
    Click Here for Unicorns

Forum Legend
    9 is 4 TH below max. I suspect clans tha really want to take a CWL seriously the 9s such as they are never see the CWL lineup. Hence the increase in 10+ clans.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinian931 View Post
    Iím noticing a lot of the more competitive high level clans have nothing but th12,11 and 10s.. are th9s and below now being overlooked?

For as long as Iíve played the game I have always noticed that th9s and below were usually the troublemakers in clans, and on top of that it was the level where most folks quit the game... is the key to building a successful clan today not having anything lower than a th10?

A buddy of mine said that if a th9 can show commitment to player progression then he might, just might let one in lol... but he said for the most part the key to having a good clan was to have the highest level thís possible.
    Plenty of TH9s and lower in our clan

in CWL is you include lower then th11 you only get yourself in trouble...
    But regular CW? all are welcome... since it is by strength of th clan and not just league

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty31383 View Post
    A I do see your point that TH9 is also where the "grind" starts to become real in CoC
    the grind at th9 is self-induced.
    go to th10, i guarantee the grind will instantly disappear for an active player