Thread: Dead Base With Rearmed traps

Lightbulb Dead Base With Rearmed traps

I know rearming traps take alot amount of resources but when we search villages to get loot and found a dead base, we get excited but after the update by with we donít have to rearm traps, we feel sad cause we know that even itís the dead village, we still cannot get full loot because traps are still there. I prefer the old way, where we have to rearm traps because that will help us to get great loot from dead village bases.
    JASDEEP SINGH BRAR

Quote Originally Posted by jasdeepbrar View Post
    I know rearming traps take alot amount of resources but when we search villages to get loot and found a dead base, we get excited but after the update by with we donít have to rearm traps, we feel sad cause we know that even itís the dead village, we still cannot get full loot because traps are still there. I prefer the old way, where we have to rearm traps because that will help us to get great loot from dead village bases.
    A dead base where traps habe been set off, do not rearm untill the player opens their village again. If you are coming across "dead bases" and still getting hit with traps, ea, infernos, and xbows. Then the base isnt dead, the player just wants it too look that way. Plenty of people do that...

What if eagle, infernos are not working but traps bombs are still working.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    A dead base where traps habe been set off, do not rearm untill the player opens their village again. If you are coming across "dead bases" and still getting hit with traps, ea, infernos, and xbows. Then the base isnt dead, the player just wants it too look that way. Plenty of people do that...
    JASDEEP SINGH BRAR

By the way it doesnít matter, player opens the game daily or not. If bombs or any other traps get used in previous attack, then they should be able to work again only if owner of the village rearm his/her traps. Otherwise thereís less fun.
    JASDEEP SINGH BRAR

What if eagle, infernos are not working but traps bombs are still working.
    Then they didn't get triggered in the previous attack. I typically raid with dragons. There could be a lot of ground traps still active after I attacked. Same for air bombs if a ground attacker hit a base. Traps do not reset unless a player logs in and that would fill infernos, xbows and eagles too.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

... Otherwise thereís less fun.
    All depends on what each one of us defines for ourselves as "fun". We are all different. For myself, I define repeatable small repetitive task as "work". Agree it was just one click to rearm all, so not much work at all, but still a maintenace task no less. So I for one like the "no click" rearm, and one click resource collection (some did not like that change). They allow me to get to the "fun" items after login sooner (like attacking).

So we are all different, there is no right or wrong answer. Regardless of how it is, it will suit some, yet displease others.
    Last edited by rowman; May 7th, 2019 at 10:36 PM.

Piper139ís comment make sense, And I agree with him. Rowman, I was saying the village owner have to rearm traps after getting used in previous attack. Doesnít matter by opening the game once or by click on rearm button. I was thinking that if someone opens his game in 24hours his/her traps get rearmed automatically. Thanks to both of you to clear my confusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    All depends on what each one of us defines for ourselves as "fun". We are all different. For myself, I define repeatable small repetitive task as "work". Agree it was just one click to rearm all, so not much work at all, but still a maintenace task no less. So I for one like the "no click" rearm, and one click resource collection (some did not like that change). They allow me to get to the "fun" items after login sooner (like attacking).

So we are all different, there is no right or wrong answer. Regardless of how it is, it will suit some, yet displease others.
    JASDEEP SINGH BRAR

By the way it doesn’t matter, player opens the game daily or not. If bombs or any other traps get used in previous attack, then they should be able to work again only if owner of the village rearm his/her traps. Otherwise there’s less fun.
    I know for sure, traps won't rearm itself, as others already posted.
    You HAVE to log on, to activate them again. If you came across traps, they either havn't been triggered yet, or the base wasn't cleaned up to appear dead.
    Nothing changed, aside from the cost rearming them.

Yeah yeah, I get it already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    I know for sure, traps won't rearm itself, as others already posted.
    You HAVE to log on, to activate them again. If you came across traps, they either havn't been triggered yet, or the base wasn't cleaned up to appear dead.
    Nothing changed, aside from the cost rearming them.