Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Repetitive tasks in this week's Mystery Derby

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA

Unhappy Repetitive tasks in this week's Mystery Derby

Am I just having bad luck, or is anyone getting repetitive tasks? My first three tasks are all fishing! Normally I don't mind a fishing task now and then but to have three in a row is very frustrating to say the least! I am not really complaining. I'm just guessing it's bad luck. It's particularly painful to watch other NH going full steam ahead. #1 NH has already done 6 tasks and I'm stuck fishing for the third time! I am using gold lures left and right to try to stay near 4 lb of fish per catch. Sigh!
    HayDay Level 164
    Leader of Friendly Helpers, 163 Gold, 28 Silver, 8 Bronze
    Been playing HD 6 years

It’s just bad luck if that’s your point of view.

My first task was fishing. Ran a booster and wished my next was fishing too to utilize the remaining time, but no luck. My next was 14 baked potatoes, then 7 locals, now 54 bacon (task #4).

My hoodies? Well... one had fishing 2 times in a row and is now stuck on 13 pumpkin pies for her third (over 20 hour task) with no booster.

One of my other hoodies got ALL fast/easy (mine, help, train, trucks). She’s done with all 9 of her tasks.

My first was fishing , then milk , then fishing & now 14 goat cheese toast !! Now that’s bad luck 😂!! & no booster !

I had regular townies, eggs and now a help task
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Arrrgh...I finally finished my 3 fishing tasks, got a townie combo (which did not take long), 24 blue hats (I had that stacked, so done in a seconds)...and then, and then....arrgh...ANOTHER fishing task. It's 11pm and I still have 50 more lbs to go.

1st fishing task-90 lbs
    2nd fishing task-90 lbs
    3rd fishing task-96 lbs
    4th fishing task-101 lbs

Must look on the positive side...all this fishing (and mostly with gold and purple lures) I ended up getting 5 or 6 of the platinum rewards for the heaviest fish...diamonds, diamonds, diamonds...yay!
    HayDay Level 164
    Leader of Friendly Helpers, 163 Gold, 28 Silver, 8 Bronze
    Been playing HD 6 years

Started off ok with 14 beach cafe townies (had 10 ready), then boats (3) but got bacon (41) finished collecting this morning and was slammed with another bacon task (61 this time). Doesn’t look like an early finish for me this week .
    Another hoodie finished 2 tasks this morning, including 2 Help and 2 mining....we told her to go buy a lottery ticket
    Clover ’Girls' 20+ adult, male & female, English speaking players from around the world. 100+ cups in Champ League. Ten tasks @320/400 or opt out.
    Level 80+ please.
    Look for white dog, pink heart #2GPVQCVC

New Bloke/Chick
    Five tasks so far. 23 banana bread (70 bananas for that!) and now a fourth fishing task. Close to breaking��
    Farm lvl156. Town 46.

I have had pretty good tasks, but I did get stuck with a "chilly task" which sort of sucked because I had stacked blue hats and filled all the slots with more blue hats for Just In Case.... had to collect them all and wait hours till I had my first white sweater. Another neighbor had the same task.
    My baby farm is on the 2nd boat.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

In a hood of four 12 of 16 tasks have been 90+ fishing.
    we told our youngest who is only level 30 with four spots open to trash fishing (we decided let him have a go at mystery for a change) - four in a row. He is just going to do 320 now - but we have only had 320 boats.

good thing we aren't all that competitive with derby ��

Fresh Spawn
    I am finding this Mystery Derby quite odious, and I feel the pressure to have to use diamonds in order to compete with other neighborhoods. Based on the multitude of 20 hour tasks our neighborhood keeps getting, I can only surmise that either other hoods are getting simple tasks or they are spending LOTS of diamonds in order to be 5,000 points ahead of our team. I have seen this trend in the last few derbies. The people in my hood are on top of tasks. They don’t drag their feet or sit on their tasks. Everyone is working as fast as possible with the tasks being dealt. It is really frustrating that a team’s success in the derby directly correlates to the number of diamonds spent. Very disheartened by this.